v. the escape

chapter five 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟑, 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟕 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟖

chapter five
𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟑, 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟕 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟖

Davina Nevoa never that she would be sitting on the floor of the corner of her room, tear stained cheeks, hurt legs, a full plate of food on her bed and a croaky voice. She never thought the door to her room would be locked by her brother, Davina understood she had done something wrong, but it had now been two days and her brother hadn't thought to let her out once.

Davina didn't once talk to her brother, she felt betrayed. She couldn't look at him the same, Devin Nevoa would have never done what he did to her. Even if it didn't seem like much. Davina and Devin had a very close bond, they were the protectors of their younger brothers. In Devins case, he was Davina's protecter.

Davina heard her door open, she heard the sound of her older brothers footsteps. She kept her head down, hoping he would be gone soon. Instead he knelt in front of her with a plate.

His face remained cold "you haven't eaten" that was true, Davina hadn't eaten since she was locked into the room, she had only had sips of water. She remained silent. Devin sighed "you'll die if you keep going like this"

Davina shrugged "then you'll have to explain why you locked a 16 year old in her room"

"I'm doing this for your own good. I'm trying to protect you Davy"

"Don't call me that" Davina still hadn't looked up, she was angry that he had even come over to her. "I was named Davina."

Devin stood up. Placing the plate of freshly made food on her bedside table before taking the cold one from her bed. Davina heard the sound of her door lock, she choked back her sobs.

She was truly alone in this mess she had created, she needed to be out of her room, out of the house. She knew exactly who she would go to, she would pray for Miguel to have an open room.

She couldn't go to Eli's especially after they broke up, Tory hated her, Demetri didn't have spare beds and quite frankly his couch wasn't exactly the nicest, she felt intrusive even thinking of going to Sams. She hoped Miguel could lend her a bed, or even a couch. Her resort after Miguel was LoLo, he lived in the same apartment building as Miguel, meaning he should have the same amount of rooms.

Maybe Robby would join her there, she knew the boys and his fathers relationship wasn't good, but she also knew he didn't have many options either.

Davina moved to sit against her door once she heard her brother leave the house, she sighed in relief now that she was the only one still in the apartment.

That was till the sounds of little feet came up to her door "Davy?" Dalyvs voice was little, Davina almost couldn't hear it.

"Dals?" Davina smiled this was her escape. "Davy you okay?"