v. mall fights and the aftermath

chapter five 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟓

chapter five
𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟓

Davina sat on a chair on her phone while Hawk was getting the Hawk's Mohawk on his back redone to a red. He had just dyed his hair with the help of his girlfriend.

"There you go brother" She heard the sound of Hawk standing up off the bed. She lifted her gaze up to the boys chest noticing something new.

"E" she walked over to him with a large smile "you didn't did you?"

Hawk smiled proudly "I did" he watched her eyes light up as she starred at his new tattoo. "Read the morse code. Start from here" he pointed towards the top of the tattoo.

It was a simple sun, with six rays. On top of the rays were letters written in morse code.

"D, A,V,I" her eyes grew with tears, she didn't even need to finish reading it to know what it spelt. She grabbed her boyfriends hands holding the to her chest. "It didn't hurt too much did it?"

Hawk shook his head "small pinches sunshine, but any pain is worth seeing that gorgeous smile" he bent down capturing her lips with his. Davina smiled into the kiss placing an hand on his cheek.

She pulled away softly "you're amazing"

He smiled wrapping an arm around her shoulder. "Hey asshole twins, grab my bag. We're out"

During the next training session Davina sat in between Hawk and Tory. Watching as her two Sensei's demonstrated some moves. LoLo grabbed Kreeses arm causing the elders to wrap around his neck. "Okay, pay attention" Sensei Lawrence told the students.

"He's got my neck, I've got his elbow. If I try to break out" LoLo let go of Kreeses arm.

"I dig in and I put him to sleep" Sensei Kreese explained.

"If I go for his ribs" LoLo elbowed his Sensei's ribs softly.

"He completely exposes his chest" Kreese lifted his knee showing an open target for his students chest.

The two Sensei's got back into the first position, Kreeses arm around LoLos neck while LoLo held the elders arm. "Two difficult choices. What do you do?"

Sensei Lawrence kicked Kreese sending them both to the floor. LoLo stood up quickly "you damn the consequences and you power forward"

"You may get hurt. But no icy wins by doing nothing" Kreese explained.

"You make a choice. You make a move, you go all in."