ii. juvie visits

chapter two 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟑, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟑 & 𝟒

chapter two
𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟑, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟑 & 𝟒

After the call had ended Davina called the juvenile detention center to call to see if she could visit, she found out that it was visitation hours the next day and jumped at the opportunity. She was told that 2pm was the time she would show up; apparently Robby had another visitor earlier on.

She put on a red sundress and her boots before curling her hair and putting it into a high ponytail.

She left the house at 1pm exactly, getting into her car and putting the juvenile detention center into her navigation.

She arrived two minutes earlier and was allowed straight in - being that she walked into the center at 2:01pm. She saw Robby sitting on a table in the far corner.

She smiled sitting across from him. "Hello stranger" Robby sent her a small smile back. Davina's eyebrows furrowed at Robbys bruise on his eye. "Holy crap; Robs what happened?"

Robby shook his head "it was a tiny fight, nothing much"

Davina sighed at his answer, she could tell he wanted her to drop the subject, so she did just that. "My father was supposed to visit today" Robby told her "he didn't show up"

Davina rolled her eyes "he was probably with Miguel. Like always"

Robby shook his head annoyed "I get it, the kids in a coma but he could have sparred a couple of minutes to come and see me"

"Miguel woke up" Davina told him "he woke up a couple days ago. your father barely left his side apparently."

Robby sighed "can we stop talking about Miguel's and my dad. I wanna talk to you"

Davina nodded "of course"

Robby held her eye "how's cobra Kai going?"

Davina groaned "my body is in so much pain, Kreese doesn't stop working us, at first when Kreese took over training I was like this is gonna be cool, we're practising actual skills in case of real fights but now" she trailed off "you know Bert right?"

"The short blonde kid?" Davina nodded "he kicked Bert out because the poor boy wouldn't feed a snake a mouse he just became friends with"

"What the fuck?"

"I know." Davina paused "I'm not sure I want to be in Cobra Kai anymore, I just need a reason to leave"

"Well what are your reasons to stay" Robby asked.

"Hawk and Tory" Robby nodded at her answer "what happens if you lose one of them?"

"Then I'll be done with Cobra Kai till I find a reason to come back"

"Do you think you'll be leaving Cobra Kai anytime soon?"

Davina nodded at Robbys question "I love Hawk, but I know who he's become when he's around Demetri. And I know Hawk will hurt him"