vi. eye of the tiger

Sam had asked Miguel, Robby, Hawk and Demetri to meet the three girls outside of Miguel's apartment complex a few minutes after Davina's idea.

The three walked into the area where the four boys stood. Hawk was the first to notice the two Cobra Kai girls "Davy?"

Miguel looked a mixture of concerned and confused "what's... going on?"

"What happened to your hand?" Robby asked, his eyes trailed on Davina's bruised fist that had been covered in some brace that Tory had lying around.

Davina shrugged "beat some sensei ass"

"You lost."

"Same thing."

Sam sighed "Davina thinks we have a way to prove Silver assaulted Stingray"

Davina nodded "if the attack happened at the old dojo then it would have been after Silver set up security cameras"

"So... it's all on tape?" Miguel asked.

Robby shook his head "but that place was cleaned out."

"That might not matter" Demetri told them "the systems that we sell at TechTown all Dave the footage to a central sever. Silver probably took the whole system."

Davina nodded "he definitely did. I saw a server in his office at the flagship dojo"

"If we can get access to it, we can fine the footage" Hawk informed the group. "We could even post that stingray clip to this YouTube channel"

"We can get rid of Silver" Davina smiled.

"Get ahold of everyone else" Sam demanded "let them know that we're taking down Cobra Kai. Tonight."

"What actually happened to your hand" Davina lifted her gaze to Hawk. She went to open her mouth "and don't you dare say some excuse like-"

"I was asked to stay back and fight Sensei Kim" Davina shrugged "she's a really good fighter"

"So if you are check those cameras, there will be footage of you fighting Sensei Kim alone." Robby joined in, his arms crossed.

Davina nodded "yes"

Hawk scoffed "you tend to forget that I've known you since we were kids, the others might not see through your lies. Myself And as much as I hate to admit it,
he-" Hawk pointed at Robby "know you better than anyone else Davs, we see through every excuse you come up with. Why is your hand broken?"

Davina looked towards the ground, walking the ants move around their shoes.

Robby bent down, taking her good hand into his "we want to help you, we really do. So please Dav, tell us what happened."

"Promise you won't get violent" Davina more told Hawk than Robby. "If I tell you, you have to promise that you won't hurt anyone"

"Whatever it takes for you to be honest with us"

"Can't promise shit"

Davina and Robby sent a glare towards Hawk.

"I'll refrain from violence" Hawk rolled his eyes. "But you both know I can't promise shit"

Davina sighed "Sensei Silver asked me to stay after the lesson..." she began to tell the two what happened. "She figured out what she says was my weakness, I don't remember much, but the next thing I know is that the stone had broken in half."