viii. dance till your heart drops

chapter eight 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟒, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟖

chapter eight
𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟒, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟖

Robby held up a small sign that read 'can I please be your date to prom" with a heart, he also held a chicken wrap in his other hands with a cheesy smile printed on his face.

"Are you sure your even aloud to be there?" Davina asked with a playful look on her face. Robbys face dropped "I hope so"

Davina laughed bringing him into a long passionate kiss. She pulled away slowly "then yes you can join me at the rich kids party"

Robby kissed her again, then again, then another time before they heard Kreese yell out 'fall in'

Davina grabbed his face walking into the main part of the dojo, the two got into position "todays lesson is about balance, not the way Miyagi-do teaches it, you're going to learn how to get inside the heads of your opponents and throw them off balance. pair up"

Robby have Davina a nod, Davina smiled back turning towards Tory. It was a symbol between the two - if Robby wanted to be with someone else he would nod towards her and she would do the same back.

Tory threw an easy punch, Davina caught it "you should come to prom tonight"

"me?" Tory scoffed "could you ever see me in a ballgown?"

"That's why dreissi dressers allow you to borrow clothing for some time" Davina smiled "plus, I'm sure crashing Sams big night would be an amazing way to get your opponents off balance"

"Not as much if Robby showed up" Tory smiled.

Davina shook her head "I'm nearly 100% sure they will kick him out, he got expelled for goodness sake. that's why I need you there. What if Robby gets kicked out, who will dance with me"

"I'm sure someone will"

Davina rolled her eyes "your my bestfriend Tory, your the bubbles to my buttercup, I need you"

Tory groaned "I'll go if you never say that line ever again"

"Deal"

"Wasup" everyone's heads turned to Stingray who walked into the dojo. "You guys remember that old guy from the old bud commercials. I guess you guys were too young for... probably weren't even born"

He fist bumped the two nearest boys "Eddie what's going on man? Good to see you Dieter, how your mom doing? Wish she'd call, you could've had a really cool stepdad." He walked up to Kreese "Sensei! Sir I am reporting for duty and I require no thanks"

"Thanks for what?" Kreese stepped forward.

"Oh uh.. just defending the dojo and I served my time Sensei sir."

After a loud argument Sensei Kreese had shut Stingray out, forcing the man to leave the dojo.