vii. the medal of honour

chapter seven 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟕

chapter seven
𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟕

Davina decided to join Hawk in training the next day while warming up they were still in a relationship even if she was mad at what he had done, she was still deeply in love with him.

Hawk chuckled suddenly "you're an amazing fighter Sunshine. give it a few months and you'll be better than me"

"Oh is that what you think of yourself" Davina laughed "you're lucky you haven't face me yet."

"You were pretty scary during the mall fight" he shook his head smiling "majorly hot, very scary"

Sensei walked out of his office "everybody get your gi's on, training starts in five minutes"

Davina, Miguel's and Hawk shared a confused look walking closer to the man.

"Whats wrong?"

"Nothings wrong" Miguel told him "I just thought we were going to the woods for a special training today" he looked at Kreese.

"What's happening in the wood" LoLo asked them. Kreese stood next to the man "well I thought it was a good time to separate the men from the boys"

He looked at the three girls "and the girls too I suppose"

"How?"

"Coyote creek"

Johnny sighed "I'm not sure they're ready for that"

Kreese scoffed "there's only one way to find out"

"We're ready Sensei. We wanna prove ourselves" Hawk told him.

"It's up to Sensei Lawrence. If he says it's okay then, and only then is it okay"

There was a short pause before LoLo sighed "all right, what are you waiting for. let's go."

Hawk smiled grabbing Davina's hand "maybe it will be our time to fight"

It was going to be their time to fight. Davina wore a red headband around her head while Hawk had a black one. Davina prayed that whatever was happening meant she could have a 1 v 1 with her boyfriend.

"You've been split into two teams. Red and Black. The goal is to capture as many headbands as possible from the other side"

"Today, the people across from you are not your friends, they're not your brothers, they're not your boyfriend or girlfriend"

Hawk and Davina locked eyes. She bit her lip raising her eyebrows. Hawk smirked looking her up and down. Davina rolled her eyes at his behaviour turning back to Kreese