vii. zoo break ins

chapter seven 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟑, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟗 & 𝟏𝟎

chapter seven
𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟑, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟗 & 𝟏𝟎

The group of teenagers had made their way into an section of the zoo Robby and Davina stayed towards the back, letting the rest of them carry on as though they weren't there. Davina stayed with Robby telling him if he wanted to leave they would go.

"There's two cameras over there, the guard goes on break once every hour, we have less than five minutes" Hawk informed the group.

They began to make their way up the stairs "five minutes to do what?"

"We're getting a little gift for Sensei" Tory told the two at the back. Davina rolled her eyes "they're stealing a snake"

"A cobra" Tory smiled. "you know us so well Buttercup"

Two of the boys stayed outside of the reptile room while the rest went inside, Hawk took of his back bring out a sack. "You got the snake pole?" He turned to Kyler. "Ah shit. Snake pole, right."

"I orchestrated this entire plan and you didn't bring the one thing you were in charge of" Hawk snapped.

"I forgot okay? I've got a lot on my mind right now. If I don't pass trig this semester my dads gonna shit in my mouth" Kyler snapped back.

"I'll just reach in and grab the snake" Davina proposed. "Are you insane?" Hawk whispered yelled.

Robby grabbed her hand "your not sticking your hand in there"

"Hey whos in there!"

Hawk, Kyler and Tory ran, Robby and Davina shared a glance. Robby picked up the sack from the floor "be careful"

Davina nodded reaching her hand into the box quickly pulling out the snake, Robby shoved it into the sack closing it quickly "let's go"

They bolted out of the zoo, they crawled under the fence when they heard Hawk snap "we failed the mission because of you"

"Who said we failed?" Robby asked holding up the sack, the snake hissed.

"No way. You got it?"

Robby shrugged slinging a arm over Davina "she did most the work"

"let's see it" Davina and Robby opened the sack with one hand each, inside a brown snake hissed.

"Has anyone ever told you how insane you are" Tory punched Davina's shoulder lightly. "Not until today" she smiled.

"They're natural Cobras" Kyler yelled.

The group got back to the dojo later that evening. Robby placed the snake into the cage they had in the dojo. "Well done, I'm impressed" Kreese congratulated the group "you showed fearlessness, leadership and those are the qualities you need to be a champion" the older man placed a hand on Robbys shoulder "good job, you're what Cobra Kai has been looking for"

Davina and Robby shared a smug look, "do you see what you can accomplish when you work together? alliances are important for us and our enemy because you better believe that they are making alliances too"

"What alliances?" Tory asked.

"Oh you didn't hear? Diaz and that LaRusso girl. They're working together" Davina watched Tory's face turn cold "they helped save the all valley, they have quite a speech, they make a pretty good team"

Robby and Tory shared a look before Tory stormed out, Davina grabbed Robbys hand following behind her a minute after.

She couldn't feel Hawks angry eyes on them, truth be told all that day she hadn't been able to feel his gaze, the girl was to focused on Robby to care about her ex-boyfriend.

Davina and Robby came back to the dojo after they had went to get some pizza, the dojo was now empty leaving the two teenagers together. They say against the wall in the back room. Robby sighed gripping onto her hand "what are we?"

Davina's eye went wide at the question "I'm not sure, what would you like us to be?"

Robby smiled "I'm pretty sure you already know Lioa"

Davina grabbed his chin pulling him into a kiss, it only lasted seconds before she pulled back "you have the most beautiful lips"

Robby tilted his head smirking at her statement "yeah? show me how much you love them then"

Davina laughed bringing him into another kiss, the world around them went back to a black void like the kiss in the park. Davina could kiss him for ages, his lips were an addiction that she couldn't escape, she only wanted more.

The two sat on the floor continuing to connect lips while Cobra Kai and the newly formed dojo fought at the LaRusso house.

"You are the most gorgeous girl I've ever laid eyes on" Robby sighed happily holding her cheeks. Davina leaned into his touch. Robby kissed her forehead softly before pulling her over his lap. Davina's head fell to his chest, she yawned.

Robby played with her hair, loving the soft sensation it gave. Davina's breathing went slow, Robby moved some hair out of her face. His girl was in his arms, peacefully sleeping while shit continued to go down at the LaRusso house.

Davina fell asleep feeling safe for the first time in awhile, she fell asleep knowing that Robby would keep her safe better than anyone else. Not Devin, not Tory, not Miguel, not Hawk only Robby.