iii. robby keene dramas

chapter three 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟑

chapter three
𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟑

Davina laid on Hawks beach towel as she watched her boyfriend and Demetri play volleyball, or at least try to. Demetri didn't seem to understand that you had to put power into hitting the volleyball to get it over the net as he hit the net serving for the sixth time.

"Mulligan. Send it back" Demetri told his friend stepping away. "There's no mulligans in volleyball" Hawk told him.

Demetri scoffed "says you" he walked towards his stuff near Davina "water break"

He picked up a cobra Kai towel using it to rub off sweat. "Cobra Kai? You guys won that karate tournament right?"

Two girls stood in front of Demetri. Demetri looked around "uh. the all valley? The rumble in Reseda" he nodded flicking the towel over his shoulder like it was his, he leant against the wooden pole "yes. we certainly did"

"we?" Davina mumbled shaking her head "jackass"

"We're gonna go for a swim, but maybe play with you later?" The girl asked. "Most def"

Demetri paused "that means most definitely"

The girls giggled before walking away. "It'd be nice if you earned the Cobra Kai cred you're so happy to take. When are you ever gonna sign up?" Hawk glared.

"I don't know. I'm kind of enjoying the gain without the pain" Demetri told him.

"Hawk, Devy" Miguel walked up to them. Hawk gave him a handshake.

"What's up?" Miguel voice was fully "no. No more of this. Look, it's a beautiful day out, the beach is packed with babes for you to talk to. no more sulking about Sam"

"I'm not sulking about Sam" Miguel spoke with anger "it's about Sensei"

"Is this about his rap sheet?" Hawk asked "my parents read it online. I think it makes him more badass"

"It's about him and Robby Keene" Miguel informed. Davina perked up at the sound of her friends name. She moved closer to the two. "What about Robby?"

"He's Sensei's son"

Davina sat on the cold floor of the dojo with Miguel and Hawk. "So I did a deep dive online, and you were right" Hawk told Miguel. "Sensei's definitely Keene's father"

Davina rolled her eyes "so what?"

Miguel shot her a look "so what? how would you feel if an adult you trusted didn't tell you that his son was the enemy"

"Robby is not the enemy" Davina snapped "you versed in the all valley once Miguel. And that suddenly makes him the bad guy?"

"He's apart of Miyagi-do. He's trained with Mr. LaRusso. The enemy"

"And so did Sam" Davina clicked her tongue "yet you still went out and dated her."

"That's not the point" Miguel snapped "I just don't understand why he wouldn't tell us"

"I don't know" Hawk sighed "but it explains why he's giving us shit for kicking Keene's ass at the tournament. Show no mercy, unless it's his son. Then we gotta be pussies"

"You didn't kick Robbys ass" Davina was getting annoyed with how the two were treating the situation "you played dirty just like Sensei told you."

"Whose side are you on?" Miguel snapped at the girl again. Davina stood up "Robbys, because we both know that if Hawk didn't do what he did and hurt Robby behind his back. You wouldn't of won"

"Are you saying Robbys better than me?"

Davina nodded "I guess I am"

Davina walked away finding herself warming up with another boy at the dojo until Sensei came out. He told the students that he wanted to film a video dissing Miyagi-do karate.

"There's a lot of talk going around The Valley about free karate." He started "but everyone knows that in life, you get what you pay for."

Aisha turned her phone to show a student holding a plant "you want to really kick the competition?" Sensei asked before kicking the plant into the boys face. He turned back to the camera "then you need to get your ass over to Cobra Kai. Screw that lame meditation bullshit"

"What you need is a bone crushing, face smashing hood old American karate" Sensei walked over to the dummy they had in the corner of the dojo before punching it twice. "Enough about self defence. Learn self Offenes. Don't be a pussy, join cobra kai and let me teach you. the way of the fist."

Aisha smiled "and cut."

"All right, did we get it?" Sensei asked. "I think so"

"Okay great. Just make sure the Cobra Kai snake comes in at the end. All right? I want it to really pop." Sensei told Aisha "and make it chrome, throw thunderstruck under it"

"I'm pretty sure the rights for that song will cost too much" Aisha informed him. Sensei shook his head "nah. I already own it, Cassettes in the car"

"Damn. He's really old" Davina whispered to the boy next to her.

"Oh! And out one of those hash browns at the end. You know like Hash brown team Cobra Kai or something. Then sent it to the internet."

Sensei walked away with Hawk and Miguel following him. Davina bit her lip, she knew what they were following him for.

Davina called her brother to take her home that night, she really didn't want to deal with Miguel and she certainly did not want to deal with Hawk asking why she freaked out.

She ignored multiple of messages that were sent until she noticed a familiar caller id on her screen "Mr. window washer"

"Robby?" Davina shot up immediately. She could hear Robby move away from some loud sounds. "Robby?"

"Did you have any part in tonight?" He asked. Davina looked at her wall confused "what happened tonight?"

"Cobra Kai crashed The Valley feast" Robby told her. Davina stood up from her bed, she let out an angry sigh "fucking hell"

"I'm guessing by your reaction you didn't know" Robby sighed. She heard him moved his phone to his other ear "I'm sorry for assuming"

Davina shook her head forgetting that he couldn't see her "no. don't apologise. you had no idea"

Davina heard Robby sigh again "I'll call you back soon, I'm really sorry again"

"No, it's okay" Davina told him "talk to you soon"