iv. meet me in the pouring rain

chapter four 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟒, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟒

chapter four
𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟒, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟒

The sun shone through the dojo brightly as Kyler walked over to where Robby and Davina were warming up "my boy Rory, he got some free tickets to the drive-in tonight. They're going old school, something called blood sport"

"I know that movie, my dad left an old VHS at our place, for awhile it was the only evidence I had that he existed" Robby mocked.

"I heard it's pretty dope, so if you guys are in let's do this" Kyler smiled. Davina looked towards Robby "yeah sure"

"Depends when, I have to work tonight" Tory informed them.

Kenny walked into the dojo, Kyler laughed "look who made it." The younger boy walked in between Davina and Robby.

"Whats up?" Davina was the first to notice his let-down expression.

"I was at the high school yesterday and these older kids started messing with me. One guy told me I should quit Cobra Kai." He sighed.

"Who was he?"

"I don't know, he had this spiky red hair." Davina scoffed rolling her eyes at his answer. "Of course it was him." She looked at Kenny again "that boy is a hypocrite alright." Kenny nodded his head.

"We still owe that Judas some payback" Kyler nodded at Tory "I know"

"Everyone fall in"

The students of Cobra Kai did just that as Kreese walked out of his office. "As you know, our enemies are working together, they are combining their style to beat us, but they are destined to fail because there is only one way and what is that way?"

"The way of the fist, sir!"

"Exactly. However that doesn't mean that we can't double down. Class, meet Sensei Terry Silver" an older man walked out from the hallway, he gave the students a cold sharp look.

"Co-founder of Cobra Kai and one of the most ferocious fighters in the history of the sport. Together we built Cobra Kai from the ground up, and now he is here to help you prepare for the all valley"

The two Sensei's turned to each other giving a sharp bow. "Thank you Sensei Kreese" Sliver looked at the students again "it's an honour to be here"

"With two Sensei's, you will receive twice the instruction. That means twice the work and if you are not prepared to put in 200% then you can leave right now"

"But if you dig in and follow our lead, we're gonna take you to the next level"

Davina sat down watching Robby and Kenny fight she felt like a proud mother of some sort watching Kenny punch and kick knowing herself and Robby taught him that.