ii. hairstylist tory

chapter two 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟒, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟐

chapter two
𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟒, 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟐

Davina laid happily in Robbys arms, they laid on a mat in the back section of the Cobra Kai dojo, Davina had gone to get her stuff from Johnnys yesterday while he wasn't home - she used the key under his door mat to enter the house.

She felt at peace, it rained heavily the night before and the new couple stayed up most the night watching the rain from outside the dojo. Davina smiled at the memory.

Robby ran his hand down her hair while she drew shapes on his covered chest. She couldn't help but admire her boyfriend under her lashes. He was perfect, he was sweet, he was protective, he watched sunsets with her, he watched thunderstorms with her, he listend to her go on-and-on about the powerpuff girls, he learnt how to braid her hair, he was a dream.

Robby noticed her stare, he dipped his head down connecting their lips, Davina gripped his shirt pulling him closer. Robby leaned up on his elbow, he fell pulling Davina over him. Davina laughed into the kiss, Robby sat up never once breaking the connection, he held the back of her neck kissing her like she would be gone the next day when he awoke.

"As cute as you two are, training starts in twenty and I want to do Buttercups hair"

Davina pulled away from the kiss, her head snapped towards Tory who had a disgusted look on her face. Davin patted her boyfriends chest before standing up off him. She pulled out a brush from her bag before messing Robbys hair up.

Tory linked their arms when Davina had reached her "I was thinking a fish tale braid into pigtails"

"I'm gonna look like an absolute clown" Davina groaned. "Well I do have some red eyeshadow in my bag" Tory proposed. Davina shook her head quickly "no that's okay. Onwards with your work Hairstylist Tory"

The students of Cobra Kai lined up in two rows facing each other, Davina was across from Tory as Robby continued to speak about Miyagi-do "there is a reason Miyagi-do karate is hard to learn"

They were instructed to pull sharp defensive movements, using their arm to block the invisible contact. Robby walked down in the middle of the two rows "these blocks are incredibly precise, each one is designed to overcome a specific attack" Robby faced Davina "show me wax on, wax off"

The two got into fighting positions, Robby started to punch the girl, Davina blocked his hits with the side of her arm. Robby nodded proudly. "The more you learn Miyagi-do, the tougher you are to defeat"

"Expect for one tiny flaw" Kreese spoke up "their entire style is reactive, which means all their moves are counter moves. That means that we are in control, and we can use that to set traps"

Robby sighed he turned away from Davina to Tory "show me paint the fence" The two got into fighting positions, Robby's punches were quick, Tory blocked them all nevertheless until Robby squatted down sweeping the girls feet from under her.

Tory fell to the ground, she hissed in pain at the suddenness of her shoulder hitting the ground. "Sorry. Just part of the lesson"

Tory growled pulling his arm down and rolling him over the floor before lifting her fist up to hit the boy. "Enough! Nichols in my office" Kreese snapped "continue the lesson"

Tory grunted standing up of Robby, she walked away towards Kreeses office while Robby stood up continuing to teach the rest Miyagi-do karate

"Nevoa, may I have a moment?" Davina nodded taking a sip out of her drink bottle "what's up Sensei?"

"Your brother called" Kreese crossed his arms "I know you've been staying here with Robby and I've been totally fine with that. But when your brother threatens to call in child endangerment I can't just sit here and let that happen"

"Child endangerment? He let me join karate" Davina snapped "I'm not going back home if that's what your implying"

"Call him, I'll spare you the work phone, just call him Nevoa. I don't care what he did, but I know you, and if your brother is anything like you he won't stop until he gets exactly what he wants. You back home and this dojo closed."

Davinas head felt heavy, she nodded hesitantly "only for a few minutes."

Kreese nodded pointing towards the office door "it's all yours"

Davina crossed her arms walking into the room, she looked at the phone for a good minute afraid of what could happen. She took a deep breath in moving the phone to her ear, she dialed her brothers number biting her lip.

"Kreese?" His voice was rough, cold stone like. Davinas chest increased in speed, her heart pounding through her ears. "Hey big brother"

She heard him let out a sigh of relief "Davy."

"No."

Devin groaned unhappily "Davina."

"Davina, I am so, so sorry.." Davina saw Robby entered the room with a warm smile, she squeezed her eyes shut "I'm doing perfectly fine away from you."

"Davina you are not-"

"How the fuck would you know? When's the last time you asked if I was okay?" Davinas body grew with anger "you didn't ask if I was okay after the school fight, or the golf n stuff fight, you didn't ask when you picked me up from the hospital both times, you didn't ask when dad died, you didn't ask when you found me sobbing in my room after Devan told me I was a shit sister, you didn't ask when you locked me away, you never asked Devin. I am now happy for the first time in awhile, with Robby, with Cobra Kai. I am doing perfectly fine without you, you threaten to take any of that away and I will kill you Devin. Do not call this number again and tell Delyv and Devan I love them both, it's your choice whether to tell them why I won't ever be returning. Go ahead and tell them what their big brother did to their big sister, tell them how you ignored her screams and cries. Tell them Devin, show them how much of a monster you can be. Because I will not be returning. And you will never speak to me again."

With that Davina slammed the office phone back on its stand, she held her heart before collapsing to the ground in tears. Robby caught her quickly pulling the crying girl into his lap, he ran his fingers down her hair. "I can't do this" Davina cried out "I can't lives with that."

"I know princess, I know" Robby kissed the crown of her head "you wont have to see him again.. you're out of that home."

Davinas whole world was collapsing around her and all she needed was Robby, he was there. He held her tightly as she cried, all she wanted to do was escape the pain, the physical and emotional pain.