𝐗. I SHOULD HATE YOU

x

x. i should hate you.
( season one, episode nine )
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━ athena grabbed four packets of m&m's , demeteri , aisha and the small blonde kid , who athena was yet to find out the name of began to grab other snacks aswell.

"stock up good , im inviting everyone.  "vip only" my ass" aisha exclaimed , shoving four cans of pringles into the blonde kids arms.

demetri took a glance at the cashier before leaning over the shelves "i still don't understand how we're gonna buy alcohol"

hawk walked past the four while scoffing loudly "oh please.  never underestimate the power of the hawk" he opened up the alcohol fridge , grabbing a carton of beers.

athena rolled her eyes , grabbing more snacks.   demetri softly hit her shoulder with his own , a corncerned look on his face.   "you good?"

athena nodded her head "eli— hawk. whatever his godamn name is , is just being an ass."

demeteri hummed "finally! someone who understands , i really don't like who he's becoming"

athena sighed "he's more confident now , and i love that for him.   but he's changing , i don't know how to explain it."

before demetri could muster up a reply , hawks arm swung around athena's waist.    and before she knew it , the pair were at the counters , hawk placed the carton on the counter "did you catch the game last night? see puig with the walk off?"

"nah , man.  but i heard he flipped the bat to the moon" the cashier shook his head with a chuckle

"yeah , i was at the bar last night with my buddies from work.   whole place went wild" hawk explained with a smirk

"i wanted to go but my girlfriend dragged me to some lame-ass play" the cashier told him.

"bitches will be bitches"

"excuse me?"

"sorry babe" hawks fingers ran along her waistline causing butterflies to flutter around her stomach "that doesn't include you. .  . how much is it gonna cost?"

"gotta check your ID first"

hawk chuckled "i'm flattered"

the cashier stayed silent with a blank look waiting for hawks ID.

hawks face dropped "do you really think i'm underage? that's mine and my girls frickin' kid right there" he pointed towards the blonde kid reading through a magazine

the cashiers eyes looked at the blonde kid before stealing glances at athena.

athena chuckled "he got the recessive genes."