Ch 65

The gods’ emergency meeting lasted a long time. However, I couldn’t see the content.

I stood blankly and sat down on the bed.

‘Aside from the gods and the three male leads, even the hidden villain took an interest in me.’

I don’t know what kind of interest it is, but I could tell it’s ominous. My peaceful dream life seemed to be slipping away from me.

[The gods have finished their emergency meeting]

[They have decided to show you something]

And at that moment, my hand shone and a small butterfly emerged from it.

I watched the butterfly’s fluttering wings, which sparkled like Tinkerbell’s, with my eyes wide open.

What’s… this?

The butterfly swung its wings. It seems to be telling me to follow it.

I started following the butterfly.

“……”

When I opened the door and left, Daisy was lying on the floor along with many other people.

Shocked, I ran to Daisy and put my hand on her chest, confirming that she was still breathing.

“……”

I frowned as I looked at the butterfly again.

I think it’s the gods’ doing… Still, they won’t kill innocent people, right? Maybe they made them fall asleep for a while.

I resumed my pursuit of the butterfly.

It was disconcerting to see people lying asleep around the quiet temple.

I kept walking after the butterfly. And at one point, the butterfly stopped in front of a large door.

“Here is…”

It was Reyhas’ office.

It was obviously closed, but as I stood still, I heard a creaking sound, as if something was unraveling.

Although reluctant, I raised my hand and placed it on the handle.

I felt the heavy sensation of iron. When I pulled the ring, the door slowly opened, and the butterfly flew straight into the gap.

I also followed a butterfly into his office.

“……”

The spacious office was decorated with several sacred objects, and there was also a neatly organized desk and a drawing room. Possibly because of the plant placed on the window sill, a fresh scent lingered at the tip of the nose.

In front of his small study, a butterfly was flapping and flying. My gaze naturally gravitated towards it.

A book that couldn’t be found in the temple library sat on one side of the study.

Books that appear to be hundreds of years old simply by looking at them. Among them, the butterfly reached out to a book in the center, then the butterfly became a powder of light and ceased.

I took it and laid it on the desk.

As I turned over the dark green leather cover, a slew of flowing letters poured in. And the chat window in front of my eyes flickered.

[Oracle LV4 will be unlocked with the unique power of the gods]

[The gods’ power can no longer be used to raise the oracle level]