50 : Soccer Party

"Sana!" Nayeon shouts with all her might against the already loud environment with the speakers blaring to some party music.

Fortunately, the cheer captain notices the soccer manager calling out. She says something to the cheer girls she has entered the room with, then walks towards Nayeon's location.

The soccer manager is currently seated at the counter with Chaeyoung, attending a non-school approved party organized by the soccer and cheer team. They are at the model restaurant of the mock hotel used by the culinary arts department.

Since Momo's family is undoubtedly rich and has sponsored a lot of the university's facilities, they were able to bribe the guards on duty that night to turn a blind eye on the commotion.

"What's up?" Sana yells as she walks nearer to the two girls at the mock hotel's counter. She instantly notices Chaeyoung who seems to not care about her surroundings.

"This one here had too much to drink," Nayeon declares while tapping Chaeyoung's shoulder.

The soccer ace was playing with an ice cube in her hands, transferring it from left to right and vice versa. When all the ice cube on her hand melts, she fishes for another one out directly from a glass that still has a drink on it using her bare hands.

Sana chuckles while nodding energetically in agreement. "That one's definitely done for tonight." She then gets her phone and taps on it while smirking.

Nayeon was just watching the cheer captain who is naughtily grinning to herself while busy tapping quickly on the phone.

Then, the soccer manager's eyes slowly widened after realizing something. "Hey, Sana! Don't tell me..."

"Yep. I just messaged the ever responsible council president to pick her up." Sana smiles widely in accomplishment as she tucks her phone on the side pocket of her jeans.

"What? Are you serious? She would hate to be here! Chaeyoung once told me that Minari despise college parties."

The cheer captain widely grins, "I know my best friend. My precious Mina just makes it look like she doesn't care. Don't worry! She will come here."

Nayeon is still looking unconvinced. "But... You know that Chaeyoung and Minari are currently on a 'not talking stage' at the moment, don't you?"

"Yep. And I'm playing cupid for these two dramatic girls right now."

The soccer manager just chuckles. "Okay, if you say so."

"Well, unless Mina wants her Chaeyoung to be raped by someone else other than her, she better get her ass here and drag her girlfriend back to the dorms."

"Minari's not yet my girlfriend!" The soccer ace comments and finally says something. "And she won't come... she hates me now."

Sana knowingly looked at Nayeon, then to Chaeyoung. "Son Chaeyoung. You will be fine here by yourself, right?"

The soccer ace lazily nods.

"Wait, we're leaving Chaeyoung here?" The soccer manager quickly asks, "Where are we going?"

"I bet Mina will be on her way here after a few minutes, if not right now. If she sees me here, I will surely be dragged back to the dorms along with this drunk cub. And I don't want that." Sana rolls her eyes. "I still want to have fun. So... should I just show you some of my coolest dance moves instead?" She asks, raising her hand to Nayeon for a high-five.

The soccer manager suppresses a chuckle as she slaps the cheer captain's hand. They both jogged towards the dance area, leaving Chaeyoung and her ice cubes alone at the mock hotel counter.