53 : Yoo Jeongyeon

"I'll ask for another free coffee from Tzuyu for this." Jeongyeon starts while walking along the jog path across the open field.

The council treasurer is carrying her drunk girlfriend on her back, while Sana is lazily striding with them. They are currently moving towards the junior dormitories after finally ditching the soccer party.

The cheer captain scoffs. "I already told you I'm fine! I don't need an escort!"

"Yeah. You look totally fine to me, but Tzuyu will definitely not believe it. I will not hear the end of it from her if I don't make sure that you'd be back safe in your dorm room at this hour."

Jeongyeon's phone suddenly rings. She immediately stops from walking and dramatically rolls her eyes. "Hey, Sana. My hand's full with a bunny right now. Could you please answer my mobile? I think I know who this is."

"Who would call you at this—" Sana stopped her sentence midway as she looked at the phone's screen after getting it from the side pocket of the council treasurer's jacket.

"Is my hunch right? Is it Tzuyu?"

The cheer captain simply nods while staring at the lit screen.

"Hey, Minatozaki. What are you waiting for? Answer it."

Sana slowly puts the phone to her ear. "He— Hello?"

"Sana? Why is Jeongyeon Unnie's phone with you? Is she still with you?"

"Ahh. Yeah. We... are still walking in the open field towards the junior dorms."

"I see. Then, please tell Jeongyeon Unnie to message me when has walked you back safely, okay?"

"Tzu, I have a high alcohol tolerance." Sana proudly states, "My mind's working like a normal person right now!"

Tzuyu did not respond. Her line just went silent.

The vice president scrunches her brows, now in annoyance. "Chou Tzuyu, you're not believing me, are you?"

The younger cheer captain simply lets out a sigh.

Sana then loudly scoffs.

Jeongyeon chuckles and butts in. "Hey, hey, hey. Before you two have an unnecessary fight, let the owner of the phone talk."

"Tsk." Sana rolls her eyes and holds the phone over to the council treasurer's ear.

"Hello, Tzuyu."

"Jeongyeon Unnie?"

"Yeah. I'm carrying your Nayeon Unnie at my back which is why I can't answer the phone on my own. Sana's holding the device right now for me. Don't worry, you're not on speakerphone. You can speak freely without this hamster hearing you."

"Hey!" Sana yells to cut in, to which Jeongyeon simply chuckles.

"Unnie..." Tzuyu starts. "I just actually called to check if you already walked Sana back to her dorm room, but as I've heard, you're still outside."

"Don't worry. I promise to message you later, okay?"

"Thank you so much, Unnie. I just wanted to make sure that she's safe. It's late and even though she says she's fine, she still has taken some alcohol into her system."

"I know." Jeongyeon glances at Sana. "I understand. Don't put so much thought into it, okay? I will handle things for you."

"Also, tell Sana to message me if she needs anything."

"Yes, ma'am. I will tell her."

"Bye, Unnie. Thank you again."

"Bye, Tzu." Right after the call ended, Jeongyeon turns to Sana. "Done! Please tuck my phone back to my side pocket now."