Author's Note (1)

Hello fellow onces! ❤️

(Please don't hate me for the things I'm about to say 🙈🙉🙊😂🤣)

I feel like there are a lot of things that have happened in this book already and we all need to breathe some fresh air before continuing. (But mostly me, please let me have a breather for now. Whew! 🤣)

Anyway, the main purpose of this Author's Note is because I have two important announcements to make.

FIRST!

To prevent everyone from maybe freaking out when we get there, I'd like to inform you that after chapter 73... we will be down to the last five chapters of this book!

Now, some of you might ask, doesn't the story still have a lot of unanswered questions? Will wansu_twaysu (yes, that's me) rush the ending?

If you're wondering if the plot can be properly covered on that small number of remaining chapters, my answer for that is a hard NO.

That of which brings me to my next announcement which is...

SECOND!

I am releasing the continuation of the story in a second book!

I will be releasing another Author's Note right after chapter 78 to give you further details about it 😉 I already have rough ideas so I don't think there will be much of a downtime in between the two books. As a matter of fact, as of writing this, there are already drafts lined up for it. 😇

Nonetheless, worry not much! I promise to finish this story up to whatever number of books it needs ❤️

And while I do it, I hope I'm keeping everyone enticed with every update! 😘

(And I hope I'm not torturing you in some way when I prolong the mysteries and hide a lot of things that you'd like to know ASAP)

(And I also hope I'm not frustrating you when I purposely tease you in the updates and comments sometimes)

(OH! And I— Okay, that's enough. I'm shutting myself up now  🤣 Love you readers!)