part five: new roomie!

i had to call nate about his dad getting arrested in all. our parents are good friends. "hey nate?" i asked. "oh yeah hi." he said. "my parents heard about your dad and want me to ask you if you would like to stay in our guest room if you want to get away from everything." i offered. "uh yeah. that'd be great." he said. shit. "okay well come whenever daphne already got the guest bedroom ready just in case." i said. "yeah let me um pack my stuff and i'll be right over." he said. "okay perfect uhm see ya soon." i said. "yeah bye." he said. i hung up. he got here and i showed him around. "well you know the family room, which is connected to the dining area, and if you turn left it's my parent's room. if you follow me upstairs, there's my room, and right next is the guest room, and that's basically it. and then there's finn but he's running with my dad who should be home any second. are you hungry?" i asked. "starved." he replied. "okay let's head to the kitchen!" i said, walking downstairs to the kitchen. "okay we have waffles, pancakes, cereal?" i asked. "i'll have what ever you're having." he said. "well i'm making myself buttermilk eggo waffles, is that fancy enough for you?" i asked, grabbing the eggs from the freezer. "it seems to be." i said. i popped them into the toaster, and when they were done we ate them all up. "well i'm going to my room, you can do whatever." i said, leaving. "uh okay." he said. "what? i have to find a dress!" i exclaimed, walking upstairs to my room. i started to play music, and about five minutes later nate came in and said, "i hate to do this but-" "i'll turn it down." i said. "thank you." he said. "well this is your room. you have a great view." he added, walking over to my window. "it's even better at night. come in tonight. you'll see." later that night at about twelve o'clock nate came into my room. "hey aspen are you awake?" he asked. "now i am." i replied. "oh sorry." he said. "don't be i promised you." i replied. he walked over to my bed and sat down. "it's amazing." he said. "it really is." he looked at me. i looked at him. he went in for a kiss. i couldn't help myself. we kissed and before continuing, i asked, "did you a blair break up?" "yep." he said, kissing me again. we kissed for like five minutes before he was on top of me. "we shouldn't finish this." i said. "yeah, but aspen, i've been waiting to tell you this. i really really like you. yourre like no other girl i've ever met, and i broke up with blair to be with you. so please don't ruin this for me." he replied, kissing me again."i like you too nate. i just don't want blair to turn everyone against me." i said. "then i'll tell her." he suggested. "okay." i said.  the next night was blair's birthday. the dress i wore: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/422423640060117398/ nate and i arrived together because robert is now taking him everywhere so when we got there i told him to wait ten minutes before coming up. blair had this huge sushi party at kai's brother's place. "happy birthday blair!" i exclaimed when i saw her. "thank you! i love your dress!" she exclaimed. "thank you!" i replied. "well come on let's check this place out!" serena exclaimed. we sat down at the sushi bar and serena asked, "hey. where's nate?" "uhm. he'll be here soon." blair said. "wait i thought you two broke up." i said. "who told you that?" blair shot back. "he did. he's staying with my family because he wanted to get away from everything." i said. "sweet. what about dan serena?" blair continued. "oh, uh, he said he's coming but i haven't talked to him since this morning." serena replied. "well you better check in on him. make sure his best friend hasn't whisked him away to do some friendly activities." blair said.