the first day!

"good morning miss aspen!" daphne said, opening the door of my bedroom. i was still asleep, not ready to get back to waking up at six every single morning. "oh come on sleepy.  it's your first day of senior year. you've been waiting this forever." daphne stated. i groaned. "come on! there's chocolate chip pancakes downstairs and every breakfast item you could possibly dream of. and also your parents are in california and i think they'll be back in two weeks or so. but they do have a surprise to make up for it." daphne said. i lifted my head up, "which is?" i asked. "i think it should be arriving when you're at school." daphne replied. "it?" i asked. "that's all i can say. now get up." daphne said. daphne left my room, so i put on my robe covering up my pajamas, and put on my bunny slippers. i went into my closet,  grabbed my uniform, and headed to the bathroom where daphne had already started my shower. i got out of my shower twenty minutes later and blew out my hair. i got dressed and headed downstairs. there was brooks and nate, sitting at kitchen counter. i sat down next to brooks. max gave me my avocado toast and cup of coffee. "thank you." i said. "you guys are offly chatty today." brooks said. "ready for senior year?" brooks added. "mhm." i said. later that day i was in last period, staring at the clock, when mrs. reilly came into our class and said, "miss reynolds, there's people here for you." "you may be excused." my math teacher said. "thank you." i said. i could feel people staring at me. i grabbed my backpack, and headed out the door. there my three best friends were. colin mccrae, finn sade, and logan huntzberger. logan and i's dad's own a newspaper together. "no freaking way!" i screamed running at all three of them. "yes freaking way!" logan screamed, hugging me. colin and finn joined in. "what are you guys doing here?" i asked, while the bell went off. "we wanted to know what mischief you were doing up here?" finn said, in his australian accent.  "not much, robbing some banks, stealing, your regular wednesday night." i replied. "oh hey aspen, who are you friends?" blair asked. "oh blair these are my best friends. logan is the blonde, colin the brunette, and finn is the exotic one." i replied. "how do you do?" finn asked, kissing blair's hand. "whoa who are these people?" nate asked. "logan is the blonde, colin the brunette, and finn is the exotic one." blair said. "and why are they here?" nate asked. "nate, these are my best friends, and this is nate, my uh-  i don't really know what we are." i replied. "well it's nice to meet you." logan said. "mhm." nate replied. "when worlds collide."