madison square garden !!

for the last two weeks i've worked so hard. going to classes, singing lessons, dance practices twenty-four-seven. but tonight's the night. i'm going on tour. one direction is opening for me, and playing at halftime. my outfit for my first album which is also the first half of the concert:  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/1266706135499236/ my outfit for my second album which is the second half of the concert: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/11329436554515053/ after one direction was done, they started playing the beginning of fearless. i started singing it. i've never felt this way before. the crowd was so loud. i waved. i was so excited. i was so scared but i haven't ever felt so happy before. the fact one hundred thousand people watching me made the same way. next song was don't blame me. i could hear the crowd screaming the words. they know the words to a song i wrote at seventeen? unbelievable. i can't even form the words. "this ain't for the best. my reputation's never been worse so, you must like me for me." i sang, opening delicate. i saw a little girl so happy she was crying, i waved at her and you could see her face bright up. i can't believe i have the power to do that. when i started to sing gorgeous, i heard someone scream, "who is this about?" "uhm this is about my ex boyfriend!" i screamed back. "explain every song!" someone else screamed. "okay i will!" i exclaimed. it was time for getaway car so i said, "this is about my highschool friends and what we would do every. single. weekend." "are your friends here tonight?" someone in the front row yelled. "uh, they might come later one of my friend's mom is getting married." i replied, talking about lily. "this one is pretty self explanatory." i said. the crowd started clapping on beat. "this is my favorite song on this album. this one is about my ex boyfriend and i's plans that we had." i said, when the very first night started playing. illicit affairs came on and i said, "about my ex yet again." "i think this is my most relatable song." i said, about mirrorball. "this was written after i watched matilda and it was a poem but i made it a song!" i said, about matilda. "this is about people deserving karma." i said, when better than revenge started. "this is a real situation that happened to me, but i try to forget about it but it always stays with me." i said, when happier than ever started playing. "this track is one song that means a lot to me. i don't really know what it's totally about." i said, when sad beautiful tragic started playing. "this song isn't about me, this is about someone i know but i thought this story would make a good song." i said, talking about ex's & oh's. this song is about serena. "this is about my ex boyfriend and something he would always say to me but never actually ment i guess." i said, when forever & always started playing. "this next song is the most important song i will ever right. it's about my mom. my mom passed a way a few weeks ago, so it has more purpose than it did when i wrote it." i said, talking about the best day. "this song is about a story i wrote." i said, speaking about champagne problems. "never grow up is a song dedicated to my twin brother brooks. brooks can't be here today but i love you brooks. thank you for always being being by my side." i said, obvi talking about never grow up. "the last song on this album is about my ex boyfriend." i said. after last kiss was done, i said, "i'll be back in ten short minutes for the second album! but here's one direction!" i waved, and walked off stage. i took a deep breath when hailey, kendall, bella and gigi hugged me. "aspen you did amazing!" bella said, squeezing me. "you totally killed it!" kendall said. i started getting red. "oh my god! i don't know how to feel right now!" i said, embarrassed. "hello!!!!" serena said. i ran up to her and squeezed her. "you did great!" serena said, putting her head on my head. "you have no idea how scary that was." i said, letting go of her. "oh i can't even imagine. blair is on her way with chuck, so they'll be here." serena stated. "yay! how was the wedding? you told lily and rufus i feel so bad i couldn't come right?" i asked. "yes i did. i'll tell you everything after you're done." serena replied. "aspen! go to the bathroom! you still have to get dressed! drink your tea before you go to the bathroom. in fact drink your tea, get dressed, drink more tea, and go to the bathroom. your on in eight!" olivia yelled. "okay okay." i said. "hurry!" olivia yelled, walking away. "okay i gotta go. but hangout with all my friends. they really want to get to know you." i said. "aspen!" oliva yelled. "go go! i'll be fine!" serena exclaimed. "okay okay thank you!" i said. i did everything oliva said, and went back on stage. the start of brutal started, and i thought this song was also pretty self explanatory. "i'm so insecure, I think that i'll die before i drink, and i'm so caught up in the news of who likes me, and who hates you and I'm so tired that i might quit my job, start a new life and they'd all be so disappointed 'cause who am i, if not exploited?" i started singing. next song was all i want so i said, "this is about my two ex boyfriends." then it was all too well which i said, "this is another story, but this is also the longest song i've written and the longest song i will ever write." then it was tv, which is also self explanatory. i forgot to do favorite crime. "back to december is when my ex boyfriend and i were at the the best time i think we had together." i said, when back to december started playing. one step forward, three steps back was then next song so i explained what that was about. "instead it's one step forward and three steps back and i'd leave you, but the roller coaster is all i've ever had yeah, it's one step forward and three steps back do you love me, want me, hate me? boy i don't understand no, don't understand." i finished. next was right where you left me which i explained it was another story i wrote. the story of us is also very very self explanatory. same with deja vu, afterglow, cruel summer, and every other song. when i was finished i said, "thank you so so much. you don't know how much i love each and every one of you. have a good night!" i blew a kiss, and walked off of the stage. then i saw nate.