it's beginning to look a lot like christmas!

my outfit for christmas holiday errands: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/361062095137469816/: two days after thanksgiving means it's officially christmas season! i woke up at eight am, made a cup of coffee and walked my dogs. then i got back and put together a list of things i need to do and things i need to get:  things to get: christmas tree, ordoments, stockings, christmas lights, advent calendar, tinsel, tree stand, tree skirt or collar, fresh or artificial garland for mantels and/or staircase banisters, wide ribbon for tying garland or making bows around vases or planters, stocking hooks, candles, holiday linens (tablecloths, table runners, napkins, and placemats), holiday serving platters or dishware, wreath for front door,                                          things i need to do:  practice piano, bake christmas cookies, go food shopping, get dog food,         i was done my lists when someone knocked on the door. the dogs ameetaly started barking, so i got up and opened the door. it was nate. "oh hey. what's up?" i asked. "oh i was just wondering if you wanted to hangout? my phone was dead, so i couldn't call before." he explained. "oh it's okay. uh, i have some christmas shopping to do if you would like to join me on that?" i offered. "sounds perfect. i need something to get my mind off of things." he pointed out. "oh then it is perfect! come in!" i exclaimed. he came in and followed me over to my kitchen counter. "so what's on the agenda of today?" he questioned. "i wrote two lists. one for things i need to get and one for things i need to do." i explained. "okay shoot." he insisted. "for things i need, christmas tree, ordoments, stockings, christmas lights, advent calendar, tinsel, tree stand, tree skirt or collar, fresh or artificial garland for mantels and/or staircase banisters, wide ribbon for tying garland or making bows around vases or planters, stocking hooks, candles, holiday linens (tablecloths, table runners, napkins, and placemats), holiday serving platters or dishware, wreath for front door. and then for things i need to do,practice piano, bake christmas cookies, go food shopping, get dog food." i replied. "okay where do we go first?" he asked. "well i have my jeep, so i was thinking hit all the stores, come back empty the car, get everything ready, and then go get my tree, cookies, and then piano. ooh i should drop some cookies off to serena, chuck  sound good?" i questioned.  "perfect. where are we going first?" he asked. "we'll hit saks, christmas in new york, and then westsides, citarella's, and somewhere in the middle we'll get breakfast and lunch. then we'll come home and go to gopher's stand for the tree. and somewhere in there we'll get all the baking supplies." i explained. "any chance we can start with breakfast? i'm starved." he questioned. "i was thinking the same thing. where do you want to go?" i asked. "birch coffee?" he asked. "perfect. let's go!" i exclaimed. we got to my car, and nate asked, "where's andrew?" "uh, he's back in la for thanksgiving." i replied. "you sound uncertain, what's up with that?" he questioned. "i just don't feel it. there's nothing wrong with him, i just feel like i should be by myself for a bit. you know?" i questioned, pulling out of the parking garage. "yeah i get you." he related. "maybe i'll get another dog." i pointed out. "yeah, i don't know if you need another one of those." he said. "you're right, maybe you need one. they help you get away with a lot of stress." i explained. "yeah on second thought." he replied, sarcastically.  "you know christmas is coming up!" i exclaimed. "you better not!" he yelled. "there's no promises!" i exclaimed. "oh look we are here!" he said. "smooth." i said, parking     the car. we got out and went inside. the bells rang, and it made me happy. "what are you going to get?" he asked. "i'm kind of feeling peppermint hot chocolate." i replied. "i was thinking the same thing!" he exclaimed. "perfect!" i said. we ordered our drinks with two everything bagels toasted with cream cheese. we ate in the car, and then headed to saks. we got the gold lights for the tree, gold ball ornaments, and then a bunch of funny ornaments. i got a classic green wreath with a big red bow. i also got eight white stockings, for me + all my dogs, and one extra. i got garland for the railing. i got the wide ribbons, advent calendar,  tinsel, tree stand, tree collar,  wide ribbon for tying garland or making bows around vases or planters, stocking hooks, candles, holiday linens (tablecloths, table runners, napkins, and placemats), holiday serving platters and dishware. we got to my house unloaded, and then went to lunch at gracie mews diner. we both got grilled cheeses with a side of french fries, and a dr pepper. he took my fry. "hey!" i exclaimed, throwing a fry at him. "is that really necessary?" he asked. "most certainly." i replied. he threw a fry at me. "we are in a public place!" i yelled in a whisper. "come on! you started it!" he exclaimed. "you started it by taking my fry!" i exclaimed. "awe eileen! look at this young couple. looks like us back in the day." a guy about seventy something. "awe." eileen said. "oh we aren't." i replied. "not yet. you guys are perfect. the whole room can tell." eileen pointed out. "oh well." nate said. "now it's my husband al's fault for making it so obvious. but he was right." eileen stated. "right about what?" i asked. "you guys look like us when we were younger. we've been married over fifty years." eileen replied. "you can tell by the way that he looks at you. he's in love with you. don't let it go." eileen whispered in my ear. "i won't." i said. did i have feelings for nate? or was that women out of her mind? i don't know. thirty minutes later we got to the gopher's. i picked out the tree and we headed home. we blasted christmas music, while we decorated. it looked perfect. we made cookies, and we planned on giving them out the next day. then when i was playing bohemian rhapsody on the piano, nate kissed me, and then next thing you know were naked in my bed the next morning.