another specktator event

outfit: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/662944007664914331/ another pretty boring event. even more awkward than usual because i was asked to model it, but i declined. serena is modeling it though! but i kind of sat at the bar writing a song. i think i'm going to call it 'you should be sad'. it's about timothee. but then someone sat next to me. it was diana payne. "oh hello. i don't think we've met yet. i'm diana payne." diana said, holding her hand for me to shake it. i shook it and said, "hi! i'm aspen reynolds." "oh i know who you are silly. world famous singer, songwriter, and even actress." diana stated. i laughed awkwardly. "i loved you on jimmy fallon last week." diana added. "oh thank you." i replied, taking a sip of my martini. "you we're so cute in that commercial! you look the exact same!" diana pointed out. "well i don't know about that." i replied. "your still so adorable! that bit about you getting asked to leave boarding school had me laughing out loud!" diana exclaimed. i took another sip of my marini smiling. "it made it hard to believe that nate didn't know that ever happened." diana added. huh?!!! "what do you mean?" i questioned. "he didn't tell you? he was pretty upset. he felt like he didn't even know you." diana stated. "how do you know this?" i questioned. "we we're watching it in his office. he's so proud of you." diana pointed out. i smiled. "oh also, i loved your song with drake... do you think you could get him to do an ad for the specktator?" diana asked. i about to lose my shit with this girl. "uh, i don't know maybe." i stated, putting a fifty dollar bill under my cup. "if you'll excuse me, i'm not feeling the best." i added, getting up. "oh what a bummer. it was so nice to finally meet you." diana stated. "mhm." i replied, storming away. nate caught me trying to leave. "hey aspen, what's wrong?" nate questioned, grabbing my arm. "i don't know, ask diana. it seems like you tell her a lot so maybe she'll tell you." i replied, pulling my arm away and walking away.