what.

ring: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/115967759146097240/ "aspen rae reynolds. will you marry me?" nate asked. i started to cry. "yes! yes! yes!" i exclaimed. he put the ring on my finger, stood up, hugged me, lifted me up, and spun me around. he put me now and i put my hands on his cheeks. he kissed me and leaned me down. i put my forehead to his forehead, and we just laughed. "i love you." he stated. "i love you more." i replied. he smiled. which made me smile. outfit for the next day: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/662944007665130152/ i was sitting down at the kitchen table, with wren next to me, and nate came down stairs to go to work. "good morning." he said, going around the kitchen island grabbing coffee. "did you ask my dad?" i questioned. "did i ask you dad what?" he asked. "about asking me to marry me?" i added. "i did. last week i went to your house in florida." he replied, pouring a cup of coffee. "oh. we have so much to figure out still." i stated. "like what?" he questioned. "we have to have an engagement party." i pointed out. "well i know you've had it planned since you were ten." he stated. "well yeah, but what do you want?" i questioned. "if i'm the groom and you're the one i'm marrying i'm fine with anything." he pointed out. "are you sure?"  i asked. "positive. send out the invitations and do whatever you want. we can go over it tonight over chinese food?" he suggested. "perfect." 

/???????