lunch

outfit: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/344384702768916026/                                                                        i got a call from nate inviting some people to go out with him and bree. it was blair, chuck, nate, bree, harry, and i. i didn't have anyone else to take, and harry was in town. "you guys will never guess what. the bloodsucker is back! i saw her louis vuitton broom on the floor. " blair yelled. "vampires don't ride brooms." both nate and i said. he looked at me, when i took a sip of my coffee. "leave it to georgina to start a train." blair stated. "my roommate at boarding school and i didn't see eye to eye at first so one night i bought ice cream cone cupcakes and we bonded. she taught me to say hello in swahili. jambo." bree said. "aw, do you happen to know what the swahili is mind your own beeswax? there's no reason of course. just one day might be useful on day on a safari." blair said. harry and i looked at eachother and let out a laugh. "so bree, you went home last week?" chuck asked. "yeah, tried to mend that i'm dating a van der bilt fence. it didn't work. we're southern so loyalty is a big thing to us." bree stated. "and i'm british. my lady." harry whispered in my ear. i started laughing. they glanced at us. and we stopped. "like slavery." blair pointed out. harry tapped my wrist. i laughed. "what? i'm joking. you know i'm joking right, bree?" blair said. bree nodded. nate death stared blair. "so what's serena doing? is she still dating bazin or has she come to her senses yet?" nate asked. "carter baizen? is he in town?" bree asked. "how do you know carter?" i asked. "i heard he was away on business." bree added. "he is. traveling is so important. bree have you ever thought about traveling? somewhere very far away?" blair said. harry and i laughed. "do you guys have to laugh at every joke she makes?" nate asked. "yeah pretty much." i said. "these jokes are nothing compared to aspen behind the stage at my concert in los angeles. she wouldn't stop-" harry tried to say but nate cut him off saying, "when did i ask?" "nate come on." i said. "oh no it's fine. i can take a little us hate." narry said. i looked at harry. and then i glared at nate. "i wasn't aware you knew carter." chuck said. "yeah. our families used to vacation on sea island. i've been trying to track him down." bree said. "ask aspen she's the best with him." nate added. "oh my god nate. give it a rest." i said. the waiter came over to our table and bree asked, "do you guys mind if i order for the table?" "she was in shanghai last year." nate added. bree started speaking some language. "nate doesn't like tofo when it's called bean curd and he hasn't eaten ham since he saw the movie babe with me." i interrupted. if nate wants to play this game, i'll play this game. "oh okay, i'll let you guys fend for yourself if you'll excuse me." bree said, going to the bathroom. "blair. aspen." nate said. "what?" we both asked. "i'll go apologize for my girlfriend." chuck said. "i'll do the same." harry said. they both left. "so you're happy with chuck. i have no idea who you're happy with. don't i deserve to be happy as well?" nate asked. "trust us, nate. we know women... and none of us are that nice. except aspen." blair said. "hey!" i said. i got a phone call from my agent, olivia. "hold on i have to take this." i said, getting up. "hey olivia, what's up?" i asked. "well, i have some really great news." olivia said. "okay tell me!" i exclaimed. "justin bieber, just skipped madison square garden on his tour so there's an open spot!" olivia exclaimed. "oh my god! i would love to!" i exclaimed. "there's more! if you do amazing. i mean top notch. great. you have a deal to go on tour over the summer!" oliva screamed. i couldn't believe it. "yes! yes! yes!" i exclaimed. "okay it's on friday night, in two weeks. i'll call you tomorrow to go over dancers and shit. love ya byeeeee!" olivia replied, hanging up the phone. i ran back to the table. "what are you so excited for?" nate asked. "i'm performing at madison square! and i might go on tour!