the wrong goodbye

outfit for the constance billard thing: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/662944007665018528/           a month later, i was standing with dan + nate by the drinks. "look at this place, we've been gone, what two years? it feels like twenty." dan pointed out. "is raina here?" dan added. "no. raina + i are not a thing anymore." nate replied. "why not?" dan questioned. "because, of something." nate shot back, agressviley. "okay, okay. is everything okay?" dan asked. "not really. how about you?"  nate questioned. "charlie... said something that kind of weirded me out. i'm hoping it's just some crazy misunderstanding and not actual crazy." dan stated. "what did she say?" i asked. "uh well, we were kissing... and then things started to.. you know. and then she says, call me serena." dan stated. "what?" nate + i questioned. "yeah." dan said. nate + i started laughing. "whoa, are you sure? i mean maybe that's just what you wanted to hear." nate suggested. "nice one. but yeah, i'm sure." dan stated. nate + i started laughing again. "yeah, if she did say that, that's definitely weird." i replied. "just tell her that's not necessary, and get back to doing whatever it is you guys were going to do." nate suggested. then chuck walked into the ballroom. "what's chuck doing here?" i asked. "yeah, gossip girl said he was going to rehab." dan added. "yeah... that's a long story." nate stated. dan gave nate a look. "look i'll tell you everything later,   i promise." nate said. nate whispered in my ear, "we have the doctors tomorrow." "i know." i replied. "i'll pick you up around nine." nate said. "okay. well i better get going. this was enjoyable." i said. nate and dan both hugged me. "bye aspen!" dan exclaimed.                                      outfit for the doctors: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/662944007665548148/ without the bag.       when we got to the doctors, and kiera already put the jelly on my stomach nate asked, "can i ask for a lot of pictures in advance?" "you got it." kiera replied. "so are you two going to find out the sex of the baby?" keira asked. "oh we didn't talk about this." i stated. "what do you want to do?" both nate + i asked each other. "i'll do either." we both said. "i mean it would be better to know for clothes and stuff." i pointed out. "okay then we'll find out." nate told the doctor. "okay." kiera replied. twenty seconds later she said, "it's a girl!" nate squeesed my hand. i smiled. "