prom.

my prom dress: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/693554411373885074/ i straightened my hair, and wore gold heels. i walked down stairs to see, my brother, my mom, my dad, daphne, and carter. we got to the dance and serena came up to me. "aspen! i missed you so much!" serena excaliamed, hugging me. "same here." i said, letting go. "awe you too make such a cute couple!" serena replied. "nice to see you serena." carter said. "you too carter." serena said. "may i have this dance?" carter asked. "yes, you may." i said. he dragged my hand, and pulled me to the dance floor. he spun me in a out, and to be honest, i was having fun. no nate, no drama, no nothing. that's until i saw nate a blair. blair was smiling, so was carter, but nate and i made eye contact. my first instinct was to make him feel like i was having the time of my life and that i much rather be here with carter. both of those statements are false.  ten minutes later i heard blair yell at the top of her lungs, "this is low! even for you chuck! you know how important prom is to me!" i thought she was screaming bloody murder, so i went over, and asked, "what's wrong?" "first off i missed you! second off, i caught him with these! there all marked with neli yuki's name. he sabotaging me! my missing corsage, my dress, the limo, and the hotel? " blair yelled. "students. if i could have your attention please. for the first time at constance our prom queen is... blair waldorf." penelope said, over the microphone. "oh, my god. i won. this is my moment. i own prom." blair said, leaving to get her crown. "want some?" carter offered. it was his fun flask. "yes, please." i said. i grabbed it out of his hand, and took a shot of it. nate stared at me. i took another just to piss him off. "did you guys pre game as well?" nate asked. "and out king is... nate archibald." penelope said. "go accept your crown, your majesty." carter said sarcastically. "very funny." nate said, throwing a punch at carter. "stop it! you guys aren't five!" i yelled. chuck pulled nate off. "we're not done." nate said, walking away to get his crown. "let's go ice that." i said. i pulled carter to the punch, and grabbed the ice, in the separate bowl. i put it into a plastic bag, handed it to him, and said, "i'm sorry. i didn't know he would do this." i said. "i did. you can tell by the way he looks at you. he loves you." carter replied. "no he does not." i replied. "yes he does. anyone but you could tell. but i'm have to tell you something i did." carter stated. "what?" i asked. carter started to say,"i got that flashdrive of all your songs-" "how did you even know about that? i've never told anyone." i interrupted. "i was with nate one night and he knew my dad had this record company and he told me how you've always been writing your own songs, so i asked brooks to get my that flashdrive and your going to california kid!" carter exclaimed. "no fucking way!" i exclaimed, hugging him. "but you leave straight after graduation."