what would you like to know?

pajamas: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/662944007666308198/ at four am i could hardly stay asleep, so i woke up nate by saying, "what would you like to know?" no response. i shook nate. "nate." i said. "aspen, what time is it?" nate questioned, sleepy. "that's irrelevant. what would you like to know?" i questioned. "what are you talking about?" nate asked. "well you told diana that you felt like you didn't know me so what else do you want to know?" i asked. "aspen, come on." nate stated. "ask me some questions." i demanded. "uh, okay. who was you're first boyfriend?" nate asked, sitting up in bed. i did the same, turing on the light. "logan." i replied. "when did you start and end dating?" he asked. "started in kindergarten, broke up sophomore year." i replied. "okay what did you want to be when you were younger?" he asked. "a journalist for one of my dad's papers." i stated. "where do you want to raise our kids?" he asked. our. he used our!!!!!! "somewhere in new england." i stated. "you don't want to stay in new york?" he questioned. "i've had something planned for forever. probably not going to happen but that's what i hope." i replied. "what is it?" nate asked. "i want a big white house. with brown and tan stones, with big white pillars. i want an american flag in the front yard, and one of those circle driveways. i want a big entry room right when you walk in with stairs, with a big channeler. there was a piano in the house, a pool, great outside hosting area. had a movie theater, six car garage for my dream cars, tennis court, marble flooring. it was perfect." i stated. "what do you mean it was perfect? and it has a piano?" he questioned. "well i had this house, that i wanted to move into." i stated. "can you pass me my laptop?" he asked. "uh sure." i replied. i grabbed the laptop off of my bedside table and handed it to nate. he opened it up and opened up the website zillow. "what are you doing?" i questioned. "do you have the address of the house?" nate questioned. "well, yeah i remember it." i stated. "put it in." he demanded it. i put in the address in, and the page loaded. nate looked around at it, and pointed out, "look it's on sale." "oh yeah." i replied. then i saw nate press contact agent. "what are you doing?"  i questioned. "i'm going to buy it." he stated. "what are you talking about?" i asked. "well it's perfect. has a master bedroom for us, has four bedrooms, for wren and the three other children we're going to have, and a guest room." nate stated. "what?" i questioned, getting up to grab a sweatshirt. but when i turned around from getting my sweatshirt from my closet, nate was on one knee behind me.