i hate gossip girl.

outfit: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/662944007665580544/ i got a text from nate that blair + chuck got into an horrible car crash, so i called nate straight away. "holy. nate are they okay?" i said, when nate picked up the phone. "i don't think so. lily said it's pretty bad." nate stated. "should i come down?" i asked. "no i got it. you have to worry about wren." nate pointed out. "i'll call mazie right now." i stated. mazie is the same babysitter than babysat me + brooks. "are you sure?" nate asked. "it's no big deal. i'll call her right now then i'll call william. i'll be there in less than an hour." i stated, getting off the couch. "okay, i'll tell everyone. i love you." nate replied. "okay, i love you bye." i said, hanging up the phone. i called mazie + william, so in ten minutes i was on my way to the hospital. i got there at the same time as serena + dan. i ran up, kissed + hugged nate. "nate, i got your messages. are chuck and blair okay?" serena questioned. "i don't know but i saw the whole thing. i stayed with them until the ambulance came. they're with the doctors now. i spoke with the EMT who brought them in. he said it's pretty bad." nate stated. tears started forming in my eyes. "come on let's sit down." serena suggested, hooking my arm    + taking me over to the waiting area. "can i get you anything?" nate questioned. "no i'm good. thank you." i stated. "are you sure? not a coffee?" he asked. "i don't think i can eat right now. thank you though." i replied. "okay. let me know if you need anything." he said, walking back over to the front desk. "this is all gossip girl's fault. if she hadn't sent out that blast none of this would've happened." i pointed out. "well i'm not trying to defend her but it's not like gossip girl got on a motorcycle and chased chuck and blair around the streets of manhattan."  dan stated. "well, she may as well have. if gossip girl didn't exist, chuck and blair would not be in the hospital right now fighting for their lives." i pointed out. "you know i spent the whole morning looking at old blasts and it's unbelievable the amount she's caused." serena stated. "this is just culmination of damage." i added. "exactly." serena said. "alright so what do you guys wanna do?" dan questioned. "well i want to finish what diana started. i wanna take gossip girl down for good." serena said. "i'm with you, and i think we should use 'the spectator' to do it." nate pointed out. "i think it's a great idea, i just think she has a lot on all of us she could use, and i don't want any of use to risk that." serena pointed out. "i'm with serena, but right now we have two of our best friends at risk so let's just worry about that and we'll deal with that once we know about chuck and blair." i stated. lily came back into the waiting room, and you could tell she was on the verge of bursting. "i just spoke to the doctor, and, um, the good news is that blair is awake and responsive." lily stated. "and chuck?" i questioned. lily started breaking down. then there was a bunch of doctors rushing out of a room into another. lily lost it all at that point.