college. yay.

the next three months, i hardly got out of bed. i couldn't see nate's face. and also i had mono....... but then my college acceptance letters came. yale - accepted, harvard - accepted, princeton - waitlist [ whatever, back up school.] nyu- accepted, columbia accepted. now my big three. usc. stanford. berkeley. accepted to all three! you don't know how fucking excited i am! the only downside is that california equals nate. i think. i honestly don't know. but then it was prom week. yes i did all my work if you were wondering. i just said i had a horrible case of mono, and i had serena bring over all my assignments. but besides that i knew who i was bringing to prom. carter baizen. just who i need to get under nate's skin. so before school i called carter. "hey?" he asked. "hi! it's aspen." i replied. "what a lovely surprise. what can i do for you?" he asked. "so i need your help to get back at nate archibald." i said. "anything." he replied. "take me to my senior prom." i said. "oh yeah of course. when is it?" he asked. "friday." i replied. "pick you up at 7." he said. "see you then." i replied. i got in my uniform, grabbed my backpack from my closet, and walked downstairs. "SHE LIVES!" brooks yelled. i put up the rockstar hand move thingy. "so we haven't spoken a real conversation, and you wouldn't tell me where you were going to college, so?" i replied. "HARVARD!" he exclaimed. i ran up and hugged him. "CONGRATS DUDE!" i exclaimed. "YALE FOR YOU?" he asked, with the same amount of enthusiasm. "uh, no." i replied. "UHM WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING?????" he exclaimed. "roll the lions! COLUMBIA 2012!" i exclaimed. "I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!" brooks said. "oh we are too!" my dad and mom said, going in. we did a group hug. "we want you to know that even though you're not going to yale, we still are insanely proud of you for getting into harvard, yale, nyu, and now columbia! roll lions!" my mom exclaimed. "i hate to breakup this, but robert is here! mr. nate is already in the car." daphne said. school was boring. i had to go to each of my classes so technically i didn't see anyone. buutttt, i already did all my work when i was sick, so i'm totally caught up! but now prom.