the met gala

outfit for the gala: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/575757133621918419/ outfit for breakfast:https://www.pinterest.com/pin/662944007665124823/  the morning of the met gala harry, niall, liam, zayn, louis, kendall, bella, gigi + i went to breakfast. i was so tired i hardly said anything. "tired there aspen?" harry questioned. i rose my head from the table. "it's eight in the morning. why would we possibly be here?" i asked. "because we have things to do!" bella exclaimed, shaking my arm. "mhm." i replied. "come one! it's all of our first met gala!" gigi pointed out. "woo hoo!" i replied, sitting straight up + drinking my coffee. "come on! my sisters said it's so much fun." kendall stated. "oh yeah. jay said it should be fun." louis replied. "yeah he told me that too." liam added. "so how do people prepare for this kendall?" i questioned. "well most people relax the whole day until three hours before the event. but my sisters have to do five hours, because they're extra like that." kendall replied. then there was some flashing lights. "of course they have to find us." gigi said. i flipped them off. "you're in a really bad mood today, aspen. what's up?" harry questioned. "well i was offered to sing at this event, but by the way the other people who have performed here before seem kind of younger than i do. so, it just feels like i'm not qualified enough. you know?" i asked. "well yeah, that happened with all of us. sometimes we walk in shows where the rest of the girls are sixteen. but you gotta do what you gotta do." bella pointed out. "yeah, or how all of us have an age gap." zayn pointed out. "yeah, i don't know." i said, looking out the window. but, then i saw blair. "excuse me. i see someone i know." i said, getting out of the booth. when i got out of the restaurant, i yelled, "blair!" blair turned around. "oh hey. what are you doing here?" blair questioned. "oh harry, niall, liam, zayn, louis, kendall, bella, gigi and i are out to breakfast. what are you doing?" i asked. "oh you know. just wondering the streets." blair replied. i gave her a look. "okay besides whatever that means, i saw on gossip girl that you and dan are a thing?" i questioned. "you didn't know?" blair asked. "well chuck kind of complained about it to me and asked me for advice but i didn't realize it was really this intense. what about louis?" i asked. "well at the wake, georgina said there's a way to get out of the marriage without the prenup." blair pointed out. "are you really going to trust georgina?" i questioned. "well there's nothing else i can do." blair stated. "oh well. besides the fact she's an attention seeker, georgina doesn't seem like a liar. you know? she really sticks with her facts and her word." i pointed out. "yeah. well i have to get to brooklyn, but i'll watch you tonight." blair replied. "okay b." i said, hugging her. "call me whenever! okay? i'm here for you." i pointed out, letting go. "thank you. see you soon." blair replied, walking away. i went back into the restaurant. getting ready for the actual met gala went way smoother than i would've thought. then i was on the carpet. it was a 10/10 experience.