i hate being sick

i woke up with a sore throat, a mild headache, stuffy nose, and generally feeling unwell. i looked at my clock and yelled, "daphne!" it was 12:30. "yes miss aspen?" daphne asked. "why didn't you wake me?" i asked. "look in the mirror! your nose is all red." daphne pointed out. "so i look like rudolph the rednosed reindeer, i have to go to school." i said, trying to get out of bed. "no no. you'll be back in less than two days. it's a cold. but you know what happens when you play off a cold. it gets worse and worse. you remember?" daphne asked. "yeah i remember." i replied. "oh by the way your friends had to go home, but they're coming back in less than a week."  daphne said. "sounds like them." i said. "now i've drawn you a bath, so go and i'll have max get you some breakfast and tea. no coffee."  daphne replied. "okay okay." i said. i got out of bed, and when i reached the bathroom i got a call from blair. "yes?" i said. "where are you?" blair yelled. "i'm sick." i replied. "no, no, no! you can't be sick. you have to be at my mother's show!!!!!!!" blair sherked. "why?" i asked. "because your the new it girl!!!!" blair yelled. "i am?" i asked. "you're right in front of serena. your in teen vogue, and all the magazines. why you ask? because you model! you model for my mother, chanel, name it!" blair yelled. "well blair i hate to brake it to you, but i can't go anywhere."