i'm back!

hi! i had a blast over the summer, also guess what! i have a new boyfriend, yet again, and no it's not harry styles. andrew garfield! it's perfect because he has to work on his spider man films in new york, so it all works out. but now i'm on my way to paris. when i got to the house, we caught up and then went out to lunch. serena was getting some random waiter's number. when she sat down after she said, "our cute waiter gave me his number." "congrats." i said. blair went on her phone. "blair, we said we wouldn't check gossip girl all summer." serena pointed out. "summer's almost over." blair pointed out. "so, what does it say about chuck?" i asked. " i couldn't be less interested." blair replied. "no new posts. he's been MIA since he left town this spring." blair added. "and what does it say about us?" serena questioned. "ooh la la. paris is burning, and Serena, Aspen and Blair lit the match." blair read. "of course, your flame is hotter than mine." serena said. "the only guy who's been in my pants all summer is the tailor at pierre balmain." blair pointed out. "and whose fault is that? b, just as many guys have flirted with you. i just happen to have a thing for french waiters." serena pointed out. "and bartenders and museum docents...anyone on a vespa or a bicycle... or wearing zadig & voltaire." i said, joking. "b, i thought you were having fun." serena stated. "i am. the best." blair replied. "but all summer, i've been sitting in front of my favorite manet... and reading colette in the park, hoping that i'll lock eyes with somebody... who's doing the same thing as me and feeling the same things i am." blair added. "that's really romantic." i pointed out. "but, alas, not effective. and aspen you have a super hot hollywood boyfriend, so shush." blair said. i laughed. "for all my efforts, i'm heading back home with a chuck-sized cloud over my head. and i don't even need to find a great love. i just wanna go on one nice date." blair added. "well, then this calls for some more sancerre. come on. i know a great wine bar down the street... and it happens to have a very cute bartender." serena suggested. we went to the bar. we got back to blairs, and serena said, "nate broke up with me, and dan was patching things up with vanessa." "well, i'm not asking you to make predictions about them. it's about you, what's in your heart." blair pointed out. "when you're falling asleep, what are you wishing for?" blair asked. "you promised me retail therapy on this trip. i fall asleep thinking about guys named louboutin and laurent. home doesn't exist until were there." serena replied. the maid came into the room with a package for serena. "speaking of home." blair said. "from its weight and size, it's your course catalog from brown." blair said. "i'll let you know... when i opened it!" serena said. "as much as i'll miss you when you're in providence... having separate lives ensures no competition. no high-school pettiness. promise we won't go back to our old ways?" blair pointed out. "like you said, that was high school." serena replied. "i'm going to go take a bap. i'm feeling a bit jet lagged." i replied, going into the guest room. about twenty minutes later serena came into my room telling me she got into columbia. "omg! you can stay in my apartment with blair! and we can go to classes together! omg! this is awesome!" i exclaimed. "i don't think blair will think that." serena pointed out. "well if it's something you want to do you should do it." i said. "you're right." serena replied. "yeah, but if you could leave i have to take a nap." two days later i had an early flight because i was supposed to meet andrew for lunch in the city. i was waiting for the waiter to get back with our check when i saw nate archibald walk in. he sat down, so i went behind him, covered his eyes, and said, "guess who?" i somewhat laughed. "i can recognise that laugh from anywhere! aspen!" nate exclaimed turning around and getting up. he hugged me. "how are you!" he asked. "i'm doing great! i like this top gun action." i said. "huh?" he asked. "the glasses?" i asked. "oh right." nate said. "aspen are you ready to go?" andrew asked, walking over. "oh yeah, andrew meet nate. nate this is andrew." i answered. they shook hands. "nice to meet you but we better get going." andrew said. "yeah okay. aspen can we grab dinner soon?" nate asked. "yeah. call me." i said.