𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

What has always made a hell on earth has been that man has tried to make it his heaven.❞
‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎ ‎
⎯ 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐎𝐧 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡⎯

❞‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ⎯ 𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐎𝐧 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡⎯

𝐃𝐀'𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐙

𝐋𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐨
𝐂𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐨, 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨

The darkness of the club surrounds the the small table where I was placed offering privacy from lurking eyes. I was surprised that I had even had the energy to partake in a night at the club, when the night before was something so uncanny.

I had become to familiar with strange occasions that it was bad voodoo if it didn't happen. Those sudden striking eyes glared upon me as I knew them all to well, it had become familiar.

"I would rather you have a seat with me than you staring at me all night Mr Grayson."

His masculine frame sits tightly into the chair ahead of me his eye concentrated on my face. I had covered most of the bruises and cuts but there still was a slight puffiness to the rounds of my face. I could lie straight through my teeth but I knew nothing could past Nate, especially when it came to me.

"Where have you been for the past couple of days Nova?"

I grasp my hand slightly around the my glass hoping that I could quickly tell him events that happened through my weeks with out him knowing the full truth. Raising my glass to my lips I take the last sip of liquor to the head, placing the glass back onto the table.

"Well if you must know I've been concealing myself at the cabin for a few days to keep from the drama at home, it'sthe only way to keep my sanity."

"Why haven't you answered any of my messages since we met the other day?

Nate's demeanor changed as he became slightly stern in the matter of wanting gto know where I had been. How could I tell him the truth about the bounty hunters attacking me at the cabin and Kyan Chimbino of all people rescuing me from death?

"What happened to you the night after we met at the café Nova and I want the truth." Nate folded his arms over his chest leaning back into his chair waiting for me to tell him the event's that had consumed my life.

Flash Back

"I like to see you try"

The winter breeze flourished through the air as the tension of heat cut right through sending a puff of smoke into the air. How did Chimbino know where I was and what was he planning behind my back that he didn't want me mingling with Theo Lorraine?

"I don't think you would like to see me try Ms Marquez. You and I both know I can make you do anything I want. I'm not going to repeat myself again either you come freely or by force."