𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

Murder is always a mistake. One should never do anything that one cannot talk about after dinner.❞

‎ ‎ ‎
‎ ‎
⎯ 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲⎯

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ⎯ 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲⎯

𝐊𝐘𝐀𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐎

𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤

Stepping into the small abandoned market that sat across the street in plain view of lotus séductrice. The club lit up the street causing all other business owners to vacate from the surrounding block of the club. Theo Lorraine had his club on high alert every night knowing he was a target of rival empire's.

Ever since Theo Lorraine had come to Cicero he caused nothing but complications in my plan to take down Darius and his family. The past was only the past between me and Lorraine but that didn't stop the feud and the rivalry between us.

I wanted him dead

He knew my every move and what I would have planned if it was my idea to kill him. Lorraine read me like a book and the only way I could do such a murderous deed is if I took a few pages out of my enemies book.

Lorraine not only loved money and alcohol he was fond of women that were mysterious, they were the one's he couldn't have the ones he found most interesting. Seduction was an evil corruption an easy way for women to get what they wanted.

Footsteps began to carry down the darkened alley of a woman I had my eyes on for a few months. Her stage name like her God given one carried weight around New York. It was strenuous to find any information on her background or who she was until the night I followed her home.

She lived only a few blocks away from the club, in a mansion owned by the Markle family a group of corrupted businesses men who tediously lived their life bankrupt.

The vibration of my phone caused a slight echo against the wooden counter as unknown flashed across the screen. Slightly pressing the button a heavier breath came across the speaker.

"Speak" I said directly with my tone in annoyance.

"Her name is Hennessy Parrish daughter to Idris and Miliana Parrish, she married into the Markle family not long ago. According to the information I found her family has under the scenes become bankrupt and forced her into an arranged marriage to help with their finances. She started working at lotus séductrice a few months back and has become one of the most high paid exotic dancers for Lorraine."

This was the information I needed to finally make my move in order to have a inside source.

"Good, the money will be wired to you in a moment don't call this number anymore"