𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

A quick smile is more seductive than a slinky dress.❞

‎ ‎ ‎

⎯ 𝐒𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐭.𝟐⎯

𝐃𝐀'𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐙

𝐃𝐀'𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐙

𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐂𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐨,𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨

My heart pulsating as the presence of him continuously towered above me. The sharpness of his breathing skimming against my collar bone. This had been the Kyan Chimbino, one of the youngest, the richest mafia billionaires in the Mafia's empire. Though I had known who he was, I wasn't going to let him know that I knew.

"You know everything about me, Mr. Chimbino, so why don't you tell me why i am here?"

Silence had taken over the room as he now knew I caught onto his plan. "You offered Wyatt a business deal if he asked me to accompany him here because if it was such an important business deal, why had he asked me to accompany him in the first place?"

Turning to him his face now above mine, his eyes intensely glaring at me as he roughly grabbed at my chin, pulling my face directly into his. "I don't do to well with bitches who carry a smart ass mouth around."

His presence and rough attire did not strike fear into my heart as though he thought it did. Grabbing at his wrist and removing his hand from my face piercing my eyes at him.

"Particularly I do not play well with little boys who play in a man's world, maybe if you stopped being an ass you wouldn't have to deal with my smart mouth."

Slightly letting out a snicker, he removed his hand from my grip walking back over to his desk, as I finally felt the radiating warmth wash away from my body.

"Tell me why one of the most qualified assassins in the empire shouldn't be taken off this hell abiding earth with a bullet in the head?"

My eyes began to wander around the room for quick exits just incase something was about to go down. A grimful grin plastered upon his face as a little snicker once again escaped his mouth sending shivering up my spine.

Simply entering my space again caressing his hand gently against my cheek, slightly removing my face from his hand he began to grow irate.

"Why would you want to escape when the fun hasn't even begun?"

Stepping away from his frame his eyes never left me for a second. I was stuck in a trap he placed as soon as he knew I had arrived, but what he hadn't known was that I had a partner on the outside.