𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑
(written by cvberwhxre)

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑(written by cvberwhxre)

𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒

‎ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇,── a nymphomaniac assassin falls in love with her enemy, whom is bound to take her life.

𝐍𝐘𝐌𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐂

nym·pho·ma·ni·ac
/ˌnimfōˈmānēˌak/

noun: a woman with uncontrollable or excessive sexual desire.

adjective: denoting or characteristic of a woman with uncontrollable or excessive sexual desire.

Temptation is a bitter curse!¡

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄

Some people were meant to be in your life for a season. Was it a coincidence that they ended up in your life or was it what they called fate?

This prophecy of two would it become a fatal attraction?

The love and blood lust of Pain. Anger. Love. Lust. Would it become the end to an empire?

Though the existence of nature was forbidden to know the essence of the future had this one moment in time meant to be apart of your life's cycle.

It was hard to imagine the thought of his persistent feelings sprung like a wildfire in the forest. Blossoming and growing eagerly yearning for the touch of her lips pressed against his. The deep saturated poison deepingly injected with every Thrust, Touch, Bite, and Kiss.

The melodic music falls deeply against the air, and those eyes, those familiar eyes had yet to leave the physique of the curves his hands had eagerly yearned to touch. His jaw clenched in satisfaction of the charm my body place on him. He became impatient and less tolerable of the teasing she wanted him to endure.

His legs had only spread wider accepting the invitation of her lust demon. To feel the warmth she gave and the pleassure of feeling her walls tighten against him, his breathing off beat and craving to feel the beautiful aroma and sticky sensation against him.

His grip tightly glides with her waist pulling her deeply onto his lap, the bulge confined between his legs pressed deeper against her aroused clit, as the soaking wet juices escaped, the throbbing soon began.

Da'Nova are you sure you want this?" He caressed her skin making those forbidden shivers consume her body. She started to feel hot as with every second he touched her in the right places and her eyes began to flutter shut.

"K-kyan" she felt the kisses he trailed down her body as she couldn't quite get out what she was trying to say. She craved to feel him gripping her waist while stroking into her repeadly making her moan with every inch he placed in her.

"Use your words love, you know i hate when you don't" He grips her waist digging his nails into her skin, pulling her shirt to the side as he was now kissing her bare breast. Her nipples tender wanting to be placed in between his pouted lips.

"I can tell by the way your body is moving, you want me to touch you, you just can't get it out can you?" He placed her on the sides of him giving her a better opportunityto feel him against her.

His lips lingered against her ear caressing her slightly. "I know what you want and I'll give it to you only if you say those three little words."

His smirk pressed against her neck knowing she was bound to break, bound to let the demon inside dance with the devil.

"I want you"

Those three little words he loved to hear her softened voice say escaped from her lips. She wanted to dance with the real devil.

𝐊𝐘𝐀𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐎 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Da'Nova Marquez was nothing more than a murderous sin that caused mayhem to families, a women, a adultress of will. She brought torture to those who betrayed, gosipped, and harmed her and the one's she loved most.

She was a corruption forbidden to be named or seen by those who hadn't seen death itself. The Devil's wife, an angle a death who took the lives of familiar faces to those who could bare love.

She not only carried years of pain and suffering, she also carried the weight of her mother's sin she cursed her with at birth. The demon that devoured lust itself and found itself dipping in pools of sinners water.

𝐃𝐀'𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐙 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Kyan Chimbino was a seducer at heart a mix of bad and forbidden blood that only caused death to consume those close or lurking on his every movment. He was driven by blood and even the sweetest aroma would cause those subtle brown eyes to form those blackened pools of death.

The day he he consumed my demon into pleasuring him was the day our bloods mixed and the day the feud between love and hate caused mayhem in the empire.

He was nothing but evil, nothing but hatred for those enemies he kept hidden. He loved to take a dive into the pool of sin whenever I was around. He wanted to dance with the angle of death.

"My lover, My soul mate, My everything"

Your enemy my lover.