𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

An eye for an eye only ends up making the world go blind
‎ ‎
‎ ‎ ‎
‎ ‎ ‎
⎯ 𝐀𝐧 𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐧 𝐄𝐲𝐞⎯

_____

"What is so urgent at the moment Nova when you should be trying to assassinate Kyan Chimbino."

"questo non è un gioco darius, I need you to tell me who the hell is Bianchi?"

Everything went silent as know everyone's eyes were on me. They had all stopped what they were doing.

"What did you just say, Nova?"

_____

Long ago in Sicily, Italy

A kingdom of great power was born. A kingdom of bloodshed, hurt, pain, betrayal. An empire, a secret society of criminals, drug lords, men, and women who stuck together until the end. It was more than just a simple empire. They were family through thick and thin.

"La famiglia e tutto"─ Family is everything

They lived by that code.

Common tourists were told the stories of the Mafia's empire that had secretly ruled Sicily in the early 1800s. It was a tale as old as time. Passed on and altered through generations.

Those who knew or had been in the mafia had only an ounce of information on who had been the current rulers of the mafia. All that could be given was a name.

Bianchi.

They ruled the empire mercilessly, and those who spoke ill were taken away from this sinful life, never spoken of again.

As the tale of time continued, the story was no more. Everything everyone had known about the Bianchi family was a myth of spoken tale.

It was told that if there were still living relatives of the family, they had only been hiding in the shadows, never to be seen. They lurked in the darkness, praying on the weak and feeding on the fear that they were still an empire once more.

_____

𝐃𝐀'𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐙

𝐃𝐀'𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐙

𝐂𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐨, 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨

Darius paced the floor of his office as I sat unworily at the chair in front of his desk. It had been a couple minutes of relentless silence as Darius had yet to tell me who these Bianchi people were.