𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

Time flies over us, but leaves its shadow behind.

‎ ‎ ‎
‎ ⎯ 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭⎯

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ⎯ 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭⎯

𝐃𝐀'𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐙

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐳 𝐂𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐧
𝐂𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐨, 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨

Shadow

A dark area or shape produced by a body coming between rays of light and a surface. Also used to reference proximity, ominous oppressiveness, sadness, and gloom.

I had not known the nature of trouble that overwhelmed me, as with every glance, the feel of watching surrounded my mind. My assassin had known my every move and would soon have an advantage of my weakness. A weakness I had yet been able to control.

My sexual deviance of hypersexuality....

Nails digging deeply pressed into my hips, rolling my hips forward as he gripped my lower back, our moans deeply harmonizing.

My clit aroused and pulsating as with little flicker his tongue made against me my breath hitched.

"N-nate please d-don't stop" pleasure erupted through my body as my moaning tantalizingly teased his existence.

Legs shaking and with any given moment the flow of my nature would be placed upon the stroking of his tongue. Every breath unsteadily leaving my body with sharpness.

With every roll of my body my eyes began to roll back as the rhythm of my body against his tongue began to synchronize.

Releasing the juices from with in me covering his face with a glaze of sweetness.

His luscious dark chocolate skin pressed against mine had only made me crave more of him. Even though I was being tantalizingly teased by those sun-burned eyes, still one thing had been on my mind.

The thought of my life being in danger, a murderous mafia boss who wanted me dead.

Kyan Chimbino...

The ringing of his name pressed against my conscience every waking night as sleep did not take over me. Glancing into the night the breeze once defined with warmth became an agonizing coldness of timid lurking in the shadow.

The feel of his presence lurking, eyeing every move I made. Sleep had soon taken over Nate as the light snores and bugs chirping removed the silence in the night. The wind crisp and grazing against my body.