𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Love will find a way through paths where wolves fear to pray.❞

⎯ 𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐲, 𝐌𝐲 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥⎯

𝐃𝐀'𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐙

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐳, 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫
𝐂𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐨, 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨

Some people say that blood is thicker than water and that your family always comes before others; The Marquez family wasn't a family to follow those rules. The only code they knew was the mobs code and we lived by that. That's why it had only come to a slight surprise that Talia had been hiding the biggest secret in our family-it wasn't that surprising since we all had secrets of our own.

That she was an only child and had a sister named Tallulah that was a spitting image of our mother.

I slowly removed my knife from her neck, keeping a tight grasp on my knife as she stood from her place on the floor. "You must the infamous Da'Nova, I've heard a lot about you recently from a little birdie."

Her plastic smirk made me want to kick her ass but there were far more answers that needed to be answered and if i took her last breath they wouldn't be.

"What are you doing here Tallulah?"

My mother's face was dull and hard of showing expression, she had not seemed utterly happy that her sister had showed up out of the blue and though at the very least it seemed as if it was a repetitive conversation that now happened normally and began to be played out.

"Well sister I just thought that you should know since you have denied mother's request in taking over the Marchetti mafia that she has rightfully handed it to the rightful heir to the throne."

"What the hell is she talking about Talia?"

Everyone's eyes shifted to my father whose voiced echoed in the quiet closed quarters. My mother's eye had not left Tallulah and only gave her a gleam of anger, this had been the first in years that mother showed some sign of irritation towards someone.

"Oh, Talia you didn't have the chance to tell your family that mom was offering you the mafia and all the riches surrounding it for a small price."

"What she offered is not a small price Tallulah, she wants me away from Darius and the kids just so she can say that she was right and I was wrong."

"Oh sweet Talia you have gone soft since becoming a house wife that goes weak in her knees everytime her husband take off a piece of clothing, you're nothing but a house whore. A swift smack had come from my mother connecting with Tallulah's face.