𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

❝One kills a man, one is an assassin; one kills millions, one is a conqueror; one kills everybody, one is a god.❞
‎ ‎ ‎
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
‎ ‎ ‎

⎯ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧⎯

𝐃𝐀'𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐙

𝐃𝐀'𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐙

𝐂𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐨, 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨

"Luanne Rinaldi"

That name, that unforgettable name.

Was I being tricked? Was this just an imagination warping my mind, causing me to see hallucinations as once before?

A figment of my imagination?

Had I been drugged when opening that letter? Was this his plan all along? To drug me, get me alone away from the eyes of others just so he could see my last breath escaping from my empty lungs.

No, this couldn't have been she looked nothing like I remembered, her skin became pale as porcelain and the frames of her cheeks began to sag. But those eyes, they were the same, the hatred hidden behind those soft weeping eyes. I became familiarated with them in my night terrors. Sleepless nights of endless beatings, nights of waking in a sweat. Being told those bitter words.

"All you'll ever be good for is laying on your back"

The palms of my hands began to break into sweat my fist clutched to the side of me, my nails digging intensely into my grip. I had waited years to come face to face with he women whom caused this hatred to follow me into the present.

The reason I trusted no one. The woman who made me the destructive assassin I was today.

The day I left was nothing but a blur, faded by those evil memories and painful screams that haunted my dreams. I had pushed it far deeply into my mind that I had no idea why I had gone home or how i even ended up there. It was as if I was given a second chance at life a second chance to get my revenge.

A second chance to kill the people who hurt me the most.

"My dear girl are you alright? Your hand is bleeding"

I tilt my head looking at my hand as the blood began to ooze from the wound causing little drips of blood to be placed onto the floor. My eyes glance back onto her as the confused yet slightly concerned emotion growing on her face exasperated me.

With in a second my hand is placed on my gun and aimed onto her directly in between her eyes. Luanne's face grew timid with a second of realization that I was aiming towards her.

"I-i'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you in any way dear i-"

"Don't fucking call me that!"