𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

At leader is one who knows the way, and shows the way.❞

‎ ‎ ‎
‎ ‎
⎯ 𝐁𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐢⎯

𝐃𝐀'𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐙

𝐃𝐀'𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐙

𝐋𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐳 𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐂𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐨, 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨

"I need another transfer, Mr Lumez." The coldness of my voice sharply cut through the tension surrounding the room. I crossed my legs daintily sliding back in my chair. Staring deeply into his soul as he sat in front of me with an emotionless stare.

"If you feel as though these terms are unfair, you could always make your complaint to the devil."

Mr Lumez, like everyone else, knew the consequences of being involved with a Marquez, and though he knew the warnings, he had yet to listen.

Gliding my finger gently against the glass filled with pink whitney swirling in the melting ice. His glare had not been removed from me, though I was unimpressed that the glare wasn't in a seductively nature.

"Miss Marquez, if I may, would you give me an extension on the rest of the payment? Life hasn't been in my favor for a while, and though I do owe you your payment, I also owe many others."

Placing my glass gentle on the table adjacent from me, leaning back in my chair.

"Mr Lumez, you know me so very well, and if I was to give you an extension, other clients would begin to think that I have gone soft."

Silence, except for the ticking of the clock against the wall, had taken over the room. The fear in his eyes had been hidden by the tough guy persona he was trying to put on.

"Now, Mr. Lumez, you either pay me my money in full, or you meet the devil himself, and I'm not talking about Darius Marquez."

He began looking around the room, knowing things could end not in his favor if I hadn't had my money by the time he walked out of this room.

The grin on my face grew in number as the panick in his eyes began to manifest. The bouncing of his leg as the nervous twitch began to take over his body.

"You know Mr Lumez fear is for the weak, I like my prey to fight back when it's feeding time."

"P-please, Miss Marquez, could you spare me this once?" He began to plead as horror was written on his face.