𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Every act of creation is first an act destruction.❞
‎ ‎
‎ ‎
‎ ‎
⎯ 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧⎯

❞‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ⎯ 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧⎯

𝐃𝐀'𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐙

𝐋𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐨
𝐂𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐨, 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨

The bartender slides the half full glass of brandi towards me, the glass causing a vibration with every brushing movement the ice connedted with the glass. The bar had been the last place i wanted to be, but my nerves were higher than usual, and a glass of kidney killer would help alleviate them.

Talia and Darius made it their mission to keep me as far away from the manor as possible, knowing I would only torture the snake until every living bone in his body shattered into pieces.

I had already started downing my third drink of the night, as the dimmed lights of the bar and the jazzed music consuming the atmosphere relieved any stress in my body.

The stool alongside me turns as a figure was placed next to me. The slight glances from the corner of their eye made it clear they had not wanted to be seen in this type of establishment. The diamond rolex placed on his wrist, the smell of versace, the threads of his suit were sharp, this man had some sort of money. It was easy to see that he had been on the wrong side of town.

"Are you going to continue burning holes into my face, or are you going to stop bitting the edge of your lip in nervousness and ask the question you are so eager to ask?"

I kept my face forward, knowing that drawing any attention to myself and whomever this man was would only cause trouble.

"If I was given the right description, I'm hoping that you would me Ms. Marquez. My boss has some information you have been looking for sometime now and he would like for you to join him in the back alley in five minutes behind the bar don't be late."

The bartender slides another round towards me as i place the glass to my lips down the drink before turning my head in the direction of where the man was placed. The stool was slightly turned in the opposite direction, and the man that had taken the seat had disappeared.

I hadn't even realized the man had left, his footsteps quiet enough not to be seen. He wasn't any ordinary rich manhe was mafia.

______

The darkned alley had made an easy way for the man to come in unseen and leave without any notice, and easier place for someone to meet their demise. I knew this tactic all to well get the damsel all alone away from others just to kill her in plain sight.

My hand glides with the knife holster on my thigh, I turning my heels, placing the jagged edge of my knife to the throat of the frame towering over me.