𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

I'd call it love it if love didn't take so many years but lust too is a jewl

‎ ‎ ‎
⎯ 𝐋𝐮𝐬𝐭⎯

𝐃𝐀'𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐙

𝐃𝐀'𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐙

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐳 𝐂𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐧
𝐂𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐨, 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨

Lust

The psychological force producing intensify for something or circumstance but already having a significant amount of desired object

Sexual gratification is what driven my lust it made me do things normal people wouldn't do.

I was addicted and my body couldn't go for long periods of time without feeling pleassure. Whenever I did, I felt as if I was being tormented by God himself. As if God knew my sexual lustful demon inside was about to take over my body.

The frosty breeze of the night air contracted with the warmth of my body as the glass was pressed against my breast. My body began to pulsate as my stomach began to tighten.

"s-stop teasing me." I was finally able to moan out in frustration.

He rubbed himself against my entrance, only making me desiderate him more than ever.

I wanted him to touch me desperately.

He slowly wrapped his hand around my neck, choking me, pulling the back of my head into the nape of his neck.

His lips grazing my ear as his breath hitched with every time he rubbed himself against my now aroused clit.

"You want to feel every inch of me inside you don't you?" His voice deepingly seductive as I yearned to cum all over his tip.

"Y-yes" as we both now felt the sexual eagerness our staggered breathing left the glass window foggy.

"How bad do you want me in you?" He flirtatiously groaned into my ear. I couldn't take the teasting anymore I had no choice but to let him dominate me.

Dominance was what made me feel whole I was able to take control of any situation especially my sexual desires.

In this instant I didn't have that I was only able to beg and hope this would fulfill my urges.

"P-please I want you s-so bad" He placed small kisses against my neck slowly slipping himself slightly into me.

I dug my nails deep into his leg as he forcefully pumped himself in and out of me. I flinched with every touch, every kiss, and every movement he made to my body.