𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

❝It reminds us that we are human- with limitations. We are not gods. But, instead of hiding our fear, what if we faced it?

⎯ 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐈𝐬 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐀 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬⎯

𝐃𝐀'𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐙

𝐂𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐨, 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨

Fear

An unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous likely to cause pain or a threat.

Causing fear in my enemies' hearts was the only way that kept me moving and motivated. It was the only way I survived.

Mother was beautiful, which was one of the many curses she bestowed on me. I was easily attracted by most, which made it harder for sexual tension to be low.

For a long time, I had the fear of falling into someone else's lustful trap.

I was worried that my hypersexuality kept me from finding someone I might fall in love with.

I spent my whole life running from the fear of love and actually finding someone who understood me as a whole.

I knew if I did find someone, they wouldn't understand my addiction and would only judge me like my family did.

Inflicting pain on someone else made me feel dominant and powerful it made me feel equally powerful to sexually pleasing someone.

I had ran from my past for too long. I never thought I would have to strength to fight back until the first day I took my first life.

The day it changed me into a woman the day I became the first known female assassin for the Marquez mob. My thought became deep as I sat in the back of my personal divers car, and I was soon removed from my thoughts as my driver began to speak.

"Your father had summoned you at Marquez manor miss." He said, looking at me through the rear view mirror. I nodded, indicating that I need to go speak with my father, though we didn't ever see eye to eye.

My father was a man of many things, but small talk wasn't one of them. I could never get his approval no matter how adequate I was at my job. I was always nothing but a disappointment to him.

I knew my worth, but Darius Marquez couldn't see past the wall he built up between us many years ago .

When he found out that I was a spitting image of my mother not only in my looks but the same sexual desires he looked at me as nothing but a disgusting slut who was nothing but a lustful addict seeking lunatic.