𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Kill or be killed, eat or be eaten, was the law; and this mandate, down out of the depths of Time.❞

⎯ 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐎𝐫 𝐁𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝⎯

𝐃𝐀'𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐙

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐂𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐨, 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨

Shattering cries. Bellowing. Distant shrieking. Those screams, those agonizing horrific screams. The bruising of tender skin, young innocent skin. Those passage door knobs that never locked⎯ they were nothing but inconvenient.

The smell of flesh and blood against the black leathers of a small whip that sat in the corner hung tightly against the wall. The metal bars of the caged in room hidden from unwanted guests. Only for those who wandered and treaded lightly.

The small innocent eyes of young filled to the rim with tears. Crying for help, wishing for hope⎯ what ever did happen to those innocent tears. Were they gone? were they hidden?

Or were they just taken?

The eyes of dark⎯ never hard to forget. That eerieingly grim smirk, it was so sinister that it had been hard to forget and that smug snicker of laughter he was wolf in sheep's clothing. The devil in disguise.

No food, no water if punished by the devil.

The shivering deeply uprooted in the back of my throat with the constant command of yes ma'am, no ma'am, yes sir, no sir. The burning of my throat in constant agony from the exhausted cries for help.

The grasp of his hand as he came out of nowhere clenching at the tattered rags we called clothes. Crawling to the nearest corner, he swiftly yanked me from the wall, pulling me by the collar of my gown. "Your a little piece of God forsaken shit, nothing but a whore and a freak of nature."

My breathing shaking vibrating in the back of my throat, wanting to scream but nothing would exist from the dryness of my mouth. My head hits the wall as pain shot through my skull, his hand clasping my nose and mouth. My breathing becoming short.

My eyes began to blur, with the little fight I had left a piece of his hand was in between my teeth as he dropped me to the floor. The thud of my body could be heard ringing in my ear coughing to catch a breath of tight air.

The Bible my mother worshipped so very much quoted that Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him."

"Let thy little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.' " "Children's children are a crown to the aged, and parents are the pride of their children.