𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Seduction is merely encouraging a person to do something they already wish to do.❞

⎯ 𝐒𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧⎯

𝐃𝐀'𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐙

𝐃𝐀'𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐙

𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐂𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐨,𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨

Seduction

to persuade disobedience or disloyalty, which leads astray usually by persuasion or false promises to carry out the physical seduction of entice to sexual intercourse.

Seduction was a woman's game of cat and mouse. It was an easy way to appropriate one's belongings without them feeling as if we were stealing from them.

With a dazzling smile and skin of dark Italian walnut, I had every man in the grasp of my hand.

Kyan Chimbino wasn't different from any other man who wanted to stick his dick in a hole even if it was an inanimate object.

Seducing him wasn't a complication it was the fact that he had been trained by one of the highest mob bosses in the country. If this plan was going to work, I had to use my hypersexuality to do so.

My eyes began to scan the area, knowing one wrong move could be taken into threat by the enemy. His hands slowly moved up my thigh as he finally stood up, coming face to face with me once again.

"You may enter ma'am," his deepened voice spoke to me as he pulled the red rope back, letting me walk through.

My eyes grazed the room of the ballroom as the hue of amber lights radiating florescent colors sparked the room of dim.

Men hungrily scanning their eyes through the crowd of women, as the women looked in discomfort. Conversation rattling through the midnight air.

A waitress approached me with a tray, handing me a glass of Chardonnay in which I gave a small smile back to them walking away.

Raising the glass slightly to my lips, taking a small sip as my eyes also came in contact with Nate, who had been across the room mingling with other uptight mafia mod bosses.

Though the Mafia's empire had not been one for liking one another, this was a moment of peace, in which everyone gathered at the annual mafia ball.

My father, on the other hand, had not been one to be part of the gathering in which I came in his place.

"Da'Nova Marquez?" The voice of familiarity came from the side of me, glancing over to the sight of a man standing with a seemingly delighted grin.