𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Greed is not a financial issue it's a heart issue.❞

‎ ‎ ‎
‎ ‎ ‎
⎯ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝⎯

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ⎯ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐟 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝⎯

𝐊𝐘𝐀𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐎

𝐂𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐨, 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨

Earlier that night...

The warehouse floor were damp from the heavy rain fall the other night, the smell soon became earthy as the wet wood began to rot causing a creaking in the floor boards, it didn't matter as long as this sell for the most part went right.

There her eyes fell as she sat tied with her hands behind her back and the sweat from her face causing her hair to become plastered to her face.

"cosa dovremmo fare con il grande capo?" Standing from my place I trail behind her, pulling the brown of her hair back lifting her head as the make up was smeared onto her face.

"chi ti ha mandato puttana?!"

Her breathing became unsteady as her eyes locked with mine, causing a light tremble to shift from her body. Those eyes reminded of Da'Nova as I saved her life from those bounty hunters. The fear that struck through her body and the vulnerability shining in her eyes-those cursed eyes.

Da'Nova had yet to realize the effect she had on me, those brown eyes that had cause torture amongst all and yet carried a light of sympathy. For someone who wasn't to fond of me partaking in a kiss with the lust demon's poisons lips; she sure did know how to tease me with those forsaken words.

"Why do you make me feel so vulnerable."

I felt the power being taken from her soul at the moment as the energy transfered onto me, I knew in order to keep my secrets hidden she had to believe that I didn't want to kill her or harm her in anyway.

I couldn't blame her for being vulnerable in that moment, we were a like in ways no one else would understand, we craved the blood of those we put fear into and in no time our blood will be intertwined. All I needed for her is to trust me enough that we could concur the empire together and then take her forsaken life.

I had worked alone for many years now and that wasn't going to stop because a women of little value is foretold to be my wife by a man who hides alone and calls himself the prophet.

Night had fallen, as Nova slept in the guest room keeping quietly to herself, I had been placed in the chair behind my desk trying to find as much information as I could about the Bianchi family, and like any other time a sell went wrong I had to be the one to fix these incompetent fools mistake.