𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Betrayl is never easy to handle and all the more harder to accept.

‎ ‎ ‎
‎ ‎ ‎
⎯ 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨⎯

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ⎯ 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨⎯

𝐊𝐘𝐀𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐎

𝐂𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐨, 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨

The bullet piercing through the man's skin that laid mercilessly on the ground caused a ringing vibration in my ear. His hand quickly aids the wound pressing his fingers together to stop his veins from letting the blood flow.

Steping from the shadows into the light, the man's eyes bulge from his sockets. This emotion the dead gave was merely entertaining, as their blood seeps from the wound. With in that moment they finally after years of not doing so, pray that God save them from the pits of hell.

"You know Mr Sanchez, I have been looking all over town for you, but, it seems as though you've been hiding from me. You and I both know since I was a young boy I've always like to hunt down my prey."

"I-i haven't been hiding from you Mr Chimbino I swear."

His words come out forced, trying to keep his breathing at a minimum to keep his blood flow steady.

"You of all people should know, I know when you are lying, you practically raised me isn't that right Sanchez?"

I lean against the wooden crate pushed against the wall, lighting a cigarette and placing it in between my lips. His eyes were removed from the spot I stood in and now on me. Taking a puff and pressing the smoke from my lips as it vanished into the air.

"W-why are you here Kyan?"

A small laughter leaves my lungs and a smirk is left on my lips, he knew the reason I was here and the bastardo knew how to press my fucking buttons.

"Since we're going to play this game of dumb questions, how about we play a little game.. it's called Russia roulette."

I stands from the spot I was leaning in opening the crate where mini hand guns laid, taking a revolver out of the wooden box and placing the top back on. I remove the bullets except for one spinning the chamber and clicking it into place.

"Russian roulette is called many different things in different countries, but it's a game everyone knows the rules to, as for me I learned this game when my father left me as a captive in Russia only for him to return for ruble and a new drug to sell here in America."

I pull the lever on the end of the gun clicking the chamber into place. Placing my hand on the trigger letting the gun fall to my side. I wasn't going to start off this game without knowing the intel I was looking for.