𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

One love, one heart, one destiny.
‎ ‎
‎ ‎ ‎

⎯ 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲⎯

❞‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ⎯ 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲⎯

𝐃𝐀'𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐙

𝐋𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐨
𝐂𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐨, 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨

Time began to intervene with the intervals within the minutes of passing phases, causing time to feel as if it would slowly drift backward. Time only caused a leak in the dam, held together with the smallest of trinkets.

Praying a fracture of nature would be less traumatizing than a bullet launched, piercing the integument of an innocent man, woman, and or child. Those who lack their mind of would think these unfortunate events were to happen to one out of a million.

The life Iived had caused those unfortunate events to happen increasingly every day. The blaring siren scattered around my brain, that once cracked dam fracturing into pieces and the water flooding my mind. One bullet changes the life of the owner. One bullet changes the life of many. My heart began to shake, rattling with the torture of death that washed over me, like a bad omen.

I couldn't comprehend those unfortunate events that replayed like a broken record scratched to the depth of the unknown. My heart began to flutter as the rattling quickened with a beat. How could I have let this happen? How could I have not seen the signs that led to these events.

The blaring siren began to become muffled as the only noise consuming my mind was my racing heartbeat that could be heard as if it was in a tunnel of dark.

"Ma'am, are you alright? Are you hurt?"

Those questions rang through my mind for the rest of the night. Was I alright? Was I hurt? I didn't know the answer to the inevitable question that kept ringing in my mind. Reality had quickly snapped back into place as the horrifically screams filled the atmosphere.

Her eyes wept with memories and emotion, she fell to her knees her breathing in a stager only to match with mine. These were not soft tears of sympathy. These were the tears of a loved one whoms love met their demise.

My feet began trimble as I didn't see who was under that sheet behind the florescent caution tape. I was afraid, afraid to know who could have been under that of cold suffering cotton. My hand connects with the cotton sheet ever so slightly taking a small breath before pulling it back.

My hands began to shake uncontrollably. The sight I had seen couldn't have been real. There was no way in hell it could have been real. Her body lacked the blood that flowed deeply into the veins.

Her skin of pale consumed a blueish hue, and her no longer lips of red had taken a lack of blood, poison to her skin. Everything had been the same, except the crest that had been burned into the skin of her chest.