𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

She was a dead woman when she opened her mouth, she's just walking around, not knowing it.

‎ ‎ ‎
‎ ‎ ‎
⎯ 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐖𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠⎯

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ⎯ 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐖𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠⎯

𝐊𝐘𝐀𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐎

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫
𝐂𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐨, 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨

"Are you sure it is done" My father had spoken from the other side of the phone, as now was not the time to talk about this matter over the phone knowing we could have been watched.

"Now is not the time, Palo, just know the deed is done. Don't ever call my phone again."

With that, I hung up knowing my father would throw a tantrum like a toddler if I spoke to him like that. I had done what needed to be done, Da'Nova Marquez was never really a threat and never would have been in the future.

Now that I have secured my fate in ruling the empire without the likes of a woman who couldn't even control her sexual nature. I was able to continue the steps to the rest of the plan.

The car was still in a blaze, I had to make sure that she was burned alive and crisp enough that the only things left would be her bones and teeth.

"Boss, what should we do now?"

My eyes continued to linger upon the fire as I couldn't look away. I had killed her with no remorse. She had no idea that this had all been a trap to assassinate her before ever getting the chance to kill me.

"Once the fire burns out, make sure her lifeless bones and teeth are in contact, and don't contact me until you do."

____