𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

A prophet's true greatness is his ability to hold God and man in a single thought.❞

⎯ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐭⎯

‎ ‎ ⎯ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐭⎯

𝐊𝐘𝐀𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐎

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫
𝐂𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐨, 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨

Darkness overshadowed the room, and the little light in the corner dimmed the room, giving it a little light, as the small drips from a pipe was the only noise that had taken over the silence. As the harsh groans of excruciating pain bellowing from this bastard next to me.

Grasping the pliers in my hand tightly turing towards the man as he sat tied to a chair. The muffled sounds of his screams as the rope stuffed into his mouth drowned out his cries. Nodding at my men to remove the rope as the man began to stumble over his words.

"W-where am I-i?" The trembling of his voice only gave me confirmation that after a while of torture, he would break his silence. It was easy to point out the weaker ones of the bunch, and for him, may God have mercy on his soul.

Removing the blindfold around his eyes as we were now face to face. The trembling of his body soon decreased as he now knew where he was. Placing the pliers deep into my hand.

"You must be Mr Chimbino, Palo's heir to his throne."

"I think I should be the one asking questions, don't you think?"

Silence soon took over the room once more as he looked around, taking in the run-down room he sat in.

"Mr. Trevino, I know you are close to the Marquez family, and I am very intrigued to know any information you have on them, anything that could help the Chimbino's in the long run."

"You think I would betray the Marquez family to help the likes of a filthy illiterate asshole like yourself."

The statement he made only made me want to shoot his brains out all over the floors of this hell hole, but I have to stay calm before doing anything harsh.

Nodding at my goons to do as told as they surrounded him, holding the chair and leaning him back.

"Let me go you sons of bitches!"

Placing the pliers to the root of his gum pulling at his tooth as the shrieking of pain exited his body. Finally pulling it out throwing it to the floor as the blood began to ooze from his mouth as his eyes were shut tight.

"So Mr. Trevino do you think you answer some questions for me or do I have to show you how a filthy illiterate asshole like myself handles business?"