Prologue : Hurt

A few weeks ago...

A 18 years old boy was running through the woods. He was being chase by some dragons hybrid. Just because he went to his old house, to collect some books to learn about his family's past. but no when he got the books he needed. He started to get chased by the dragons hybrid. He need to transform into his animal form, now. Then he transformed into a blue silver wolf and he started to run as fast as he can. The boy named was Gregory, and he needed to get away from the dragons hybrid. It was night, and Gregory needed to see in the dark. But good news that his fur can glow in the dark.

Then he had to stop running because he almost fell over the cliff. He turned back around, " Aww, you can't get away from us, pure soul, " said one of the dragons hybrid. But Gregory was smarter, he turned into his human form. He looked at the sea, then back at the hybrids. " That's where you are wrong," said Gregory, and he spread his wings. Then jumped off the cliff, the dragons hybrid roared. They tried to followed him, but Gregory was already far into the sea.

But little did he know that, there was a storm was coming toward the sea. Gregory flew for long time, he had the books he needed. All he need to do is make it back to Mafia base, " I hope he's not mad at me, " he said. But then the soft breeze turned into very windy wind. Making Gregory knock off course, but Gregory was not letting that happen. Then it started to rain, the rain blurred Gregory path through the sea. Then the very strong winds knock him off into the sea, he fell into the sea. He tried to swim but it was no use. He kept swimming, but the sea had other plans. The water was pushing him off course and he needed to make it back

Then he saw land, but the water was so strong. He was throwed against the jagged sharp rocks, he felt a sharp pain went through his chest. Blood came out of his mouth, he touched his chest. The jagged rocks stabbed through his back to his chest. His wings had rocks that stab through, and he pulled himself away from the rocks. He tried to called for help, " EVAN, VINCE, SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME, " he screamed in pain. He cried for help, then his vision started to black in and out. " SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME, " he cried. But he was about to blackout, then he saw someone before he blackout.

From not too far, 20 years old boy, was looking for his lover. The 20 years old man was named was Evan. " Gregory, where are you, darling" he shouted. Then he heard fainted cried from the beach and he ran toward it. He spread his wings and flew down. Then the beach, he walked along the jagged rocks and sands. He saw a body on the jagged rocks, he ran toward it. When he saw who it was, it was his lover, Gregory. Gregory also his fiance, he ran towards him and Evan took off his own jacket. Then he put it on top of Gregory, and he put up his lover in bridal style. 

" Don't worry, darling. I will get you out here. "